Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

What nonsense is this!

Last night, I planned to meet up with my cousin. So I went to meet up with her, so happened she is with a downline of hers. She is involved with Elken, and she is very active. And she knows I cant be bothered with any direct sales product no matter where they are from and she wont ask me to use them.

But this GPar downline of her damn kau kwailan.. If she SLL, then I sure layan one. But CCB! Keep on talking about MLM, Elken, and their product.. I beh tahan and this is what happened :

Me : Honestly, Iam not interested in knowing anything about MLM, its product or whatever shits they have. Iam here cos I want to meet up with my cousin to chat. Please I dont like MLM, and cant be bothered with it...

MLM GPar : Oh no! We are not forcing you to buy, we are sharing with you *with a nasty smile filled with ciggy smoke*

Me : Look, no sharing, no suggesting, no advicing, and no whatever shits regarding MLM. Iam here to talk.

My cousin : Ok la.. No more MLM talk... *notifying her GPar downline*

MLM GPar : Ah ok... But you know, with your current state of condition, maybe you should try the fish oil, its good for your health!

My cousin : *Roll eyes* Rolling Eyes

Me : Please, you are not a certified doctor, how would you know it will be good for me? Again, please no more anything about MLM, I cant be bothered with it.

MLM GPar : Oh no, we are not asking you to buy, but suggesting!

Me : I said, no suggesting, no advise, no sharing! Evil or Very Mad

MLM GPar : But you know, let me ask you this... When you have illness, who do you seek out? The doctor right?

Me : Of course! He is a certified physician who is fit to dispense medication. NOt like you! Mad

MLM GPar : Yes of course! But how would the doctor know where you are sick... Laughing

Me : Of course they dont la, I have to tell them what and where do I sick then they can make proper diagnosis...

My cousin : Rolling Eyes

MLM GPar : Yeah, that means they are not real doctor, but YOU yourself is a doctor... Laughing So you know what is good for yourself!

Me : What kinda nonsense is this??? Mad Evil or Very Mad Look dont waste my time on this kinda nonsense... *Stand up, start to walk away* Dont waste my time!!! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

My cousin : Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

MLM GPar : Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Niama, what kinda nonsense is this! This is the most CCB thing I have ever heard! Rolling Eyes

2 Comments:

  • At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hate MLM preteders...they suddenly become ur best friend with a mega chance of annoying you....BIG TIME, and u can sense their movie like acting skills trying to befriend you.....hahaha...try not buying their stuff...and they'll disappear..so much for trying to be friends!

     
  • At 4:20 AM, Blogger Jeryc said…

    Thats the way man! Say no to MLM! Many times I also kena con to come out yamcha like this...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home