Wahliao eh.
Wahliao eh..., This is siao man! One mth one post ah??? Really blogspot should place me in their #1 asshole list liao... Whut to do, waste their space posting nonsensical bullshit. Hahaha... But, life has always been full of shits what. So no choice lo, just followign the flow nia. But hor, dont know why leh... These days, I seems to feel better after I switched back to my old plce in the office. Must be the feng shui ah.. Very good health also. Only a little poorer la, who is not poor right? Even millionaire will say their poor one. No one is rich. Hahaha...
Today, Citibank send me a happie birthday card. SBB called me also, but to remind me to pay. Yah la.. Happy Birthday also donch say, somemore ask for money. At least Citibank send a card and ask me to spend more money buying Oseem product and get a free pussy thermometer so I know whether Iam ovulating anot. But the nearest place I can stick it in, would be my asshole la. So no choice lo.. Become rectal thermometer liao. Ask my colleague to claim. See can anot. He just bought I-squeeze, donch know what shit la.. I squeeze lampa got la, actually lots of people squeeze my lampa till I nothing to say liao, diam diam kena squeeze, so I no need buy Osim, cos I got natural squeezing actions liao. I wonder how da rectal thermometer works one. Citibank also gip me lots of other stuff la, free spa treatment for ladies, discount for ladies clothes, and whole lotta shits coupon for ladies stuff. I wonder who keep database for Citibank, KNN! I guy la! Got ku ku jiao one, you si nong kia keep sending me stuff for ladies for what? My lampa kenot even squeeze into some lacey numbers la! KNN, pussy thermometer to check ovulation? Can stick into my dog ass anot? See the bitch is horny anot. Siao.. But still better than SBB la... KNN, my name also pronounce wrong one. You donch know how to pronounce people name, then call my surname la, if still kenot, donch call, send SMS. I sure pay one. Heng lui must pay one mah, no pay how to work lidat. If everyone donch pay marnee, SBB where got marnee to boro me buy stuff, correct anot??? But at least wish me happie birthday mr ng, iam XXX from sbb, me will be meeting you at hotel XXX and sbb would love to present me to you... btw, your account overdue liao, later must pay hor.. if not no marnee to boro you liao, ok hor mr ng... lidat i call serbis! very good serbis also... cheesebun, call only say,"oi! heng lui ah? siao ginna, kin kin hor lui" cheesebun.... but anyway life goes on la... what to do, money is money.. Aihhhhh.....
Sian laaaaa


9 Comments:
At 4:35 PM,
Edwin said…
ooh.. soli bro. happy belated bday hor !!
At 2:14 AM,
Jeryc said…
oi, buy me ipod la...
At 7:05 AM,
Yah Wen said…
Hepi bird day and you can shut down your blog now :D
At 4:37 PM,
Jeryc said…
u shut down yours man, eewwww... XP
At 10:38 AM,
Alicia said…
happy b'day to december babies like us :P
At 12:03 AM,
Jeryc said…
Alicia a Sagitarius too?
Xmas baby??
At 8:44 AM,
Alicia said…
hehe ya.. saggi :P but not xmas baby
At 7:41 PM,
Jeryc said…
I see, wanna celebrate together ah? Me and you and a bottle of vintage wine under the moonlight...
At 1:43 PM,
Alicia said…
lol em sai gua..
Post a Comment
<< Home