Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Similarities...

Yeah folks, a rather late post on Merdeka... Anyway... Iam not Malaysia and I dont wanna talk about Merdeka. Ask the Government to write their own blog if they wanna talk about Merdeka. I dont give a rat ass about Merdeka if you ask me.

Few days ago, an old friend added me into her list and it came as a suprise that she still remember me after I messaged her in one of those "find your buddy" website kinda thingamajig... And what is more suprising would be the similarities I found when Iam looking at her recent pictures and when I compared them to the one girl I have been goign after on and off... It was really weird how the two of them can be so familiar. Kinda like gives me a goosebumps thinking about it, oh well...

Nothing special really, just run of the mill kinda posting. Good news is, they are actually training me to become Project Leader but iwth the same amount of money paid. More jobs and same pay. Brilliant, extremely brilliant, Iam pissing in my pants now thinking how in the world am I gonna solve the problem. Geezzzz...

I need rest, and a good vacation. A really really good vacation where I can sleep 24hrs a day and w/o anyone disturbing.. That would be bliss. Hehehe... But till now, I have not plan anything yet. So nevermind, come what may, hantam sajalah.. Looks like my car plan is being put on hold. I have planned to get a used Honda City, or a Nissan Sentra. Higher chances would be the City as it saves more fuel... But the Sentra saves more on maintenance... Iam a high mileage user. I need a robust and reliable car. Maybe a Hummer would be nice. Hehehe... My brother just called me earlier in the afternoon and asked me about Volvo S40 and the E46 318. Looks like he is out on a spending spree again... Hehehe... Good also, I can drive them mah...

Okay folks, dinner time soon... See ya all...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sentra 1.8 for sale...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home