Car blog?
Anyone wanna read me bitch about cars? Nah I dont think so.. Iam pretty tired anyway...
Just for pure entertainment purposes, the new Satria was launched today. They called it PROTON Satria Neo... Yeah, Iam sure somewhere along the line, a Morpheus and Trinity will come along.. Just wait... Hehhe...
Anyway, its Friday today? So what have you guys been doing? Me just came back from mamak and waiting for my hair to dry. Not that I have long hair, but the feeling rather yucky sleeping with wet hair.. Yucks!
Anyway, sleep time... Cya folks.. Weekends is here... Enjoy
Just for pure entertainment purposes, the new Satria was launched today. They called it PROTON Satria Neo... Yeah, Iam sure somewhere along the line, a Morpheus and Trinity will come along.. Just wait... Hehhe...
Anyway, its Friday today? So what have you guys been doing? Me just came back from mamak and waiting for my hair to dry. Not that I have long hair, but the feeling rather yucky sleeping with wet hair.. Yucks!
Anyway, sleep time... Cya folks.. Weekends is here... Enjoy


3 Comments:
At 12:46 PM,
Anonymous said…
Walk your talk.
Your buddy.
At 5:30 PM,
CFC said…
Oh, yes, please bitch about the Neo, Neo.
I want to know more as I understand it better when you bitch about it.
At 11:55 PM,
Jeryc said…
CFC,
Who are you la... I only know one CFC who drives a Satria and have a workign lightsaber..
Post a Comment
<< Home