Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Holidays...

Well folks, looks like my 4 days holiday are coming to an end... Today is Sunday. Yeah folks Sunday is here again and tomoro is Monday.. Hateday actually... Anyway anyhow, life goes on. So whats you folks been up to eh??? I have quite a lot of fun during these few days...

1) One of my pal got married... Yeah, if you guys comb thru the archive, I have loads of frens getting married. Hahaha, well I guess that they are ready for the next level... Well... It was fun. On the wedding day. Nothing much happen except some simple test of love.. Aiyah... Not very susah.. Limbo rock nia.. Limpeh can do it w/o breaking a sweat la... Sometimes really dont know what these ladies are thinking. So easy punya stuff also can do... Then hor... Drink those vinegar la, ketchup, mix coffee... Duhhh... Somethig new please! [:D Well... If I can say those things hor I think it would only show one thing... I've been a hengtai too long... Hahaha...Its a well known fact that Iam a fantastic hengtai. Anyway..,Those chee mui are pretty cute too. One of them caught my eye but hor, got to know she is on another level from me. Management people and she is 30... Doesnt bother me much....But it was nice knowing all of them.

2) Sleeps!!! Yeah man, one of the greatest and most interesting activity in my life... Hahaha.. I love sleeping. I thinkI slept thru the whole day or soemthing...Once I slept thru the Sunday... Gosh... There goes my Sunday..

Oka lor... Just an update.... [:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home