Siew Keong...
As I was typing this, a cockcroach was walking accross the room. Siew Keong is not my fren name nor my name, rather a cockroach made famous by none other then Stephen Chow... So for every cockcroach I see, I will call him Siew Keong... Actually, I have a fren whose name is Ah Keong and he is pretty small in size. But I dont call him Siew Keong lar...
Anyway.. Iam always out of topic to write one. But dont know why each time start sure hard to finish one. KNN, If I sleep like this how good ler??? Lacking in sleep lor, what else is new woh. I love my student life. I missed them very much... The excitement, the enjoyment and of course! Those carefree days! Now I have to face fucktards everyday of my life... Aih... Maybe I should have been an artist like whats being said in my zodiac. I can sing very well, and I can talk very well... Wait.. If I can talk very well, how come I dont have girls one??? Oh wait.. Iam fat.. Hahaha... You pathetic bitch!
Anyway again... You guys noticed I like to use anyway??? Dont know la, fetish I think. Back to the schooling days... I remembered those days when early in the morning we would go for breakfast and come back late into class or just go lepak here and there. Aih... Fun ler. Compared to now, 9 to 5 work work work work work... I dont even have a GF.., Nicole.. Fast! Limited offer.. MOney guarantee one.. :P Anyway thrice... I used to liek this girl back in college, she was cute and she have big titties... Hahah.. Anyway(for the 4th time) she was a nice girl, level headed and never once failed to bring me back down to earth. Last I seen her, she became very pretty, while I turn out the other way round. Tiu lar, should have gone under the knife... Hehehe... To enhance my manboobs I think.. Hahaha... We hosted the college mechanical night and wow.. She looks fabulous wearing the night gown. If only I was more charming back in collegee... But I was nerdy and look very much like a freeking idiot and a fucking fucktard... What to do, every dog has its day mah. But Iam ok... Then went to uni, met this girl while in orientation adn well. She was a nice girl(notice how I say every girl is nice? Pathetic right?) yeah... Very well mannered and very good in studies. And not to mention TALL.. Yeah.. I think I need a ladder. Standing up she is about as tall as the short of me. Yeah folks. Iam short.. No intention lor that time. KKC not itchy mah. Not like now... Hahah.. Last I heard she is still with the same company and single!
Anyway(for the 5th time) I think one of the reason why I dont have a GF is becos I havent found anyone that I can spend the time with. The chemistry and stuff. Maybe Iam just too paranoid and worried of the repeats. Past experience counts folks. See la how.. Damn malas these days to go look for girls...
But hoir... I got a new toy again! This time, its ... Alpine CDS-9835... Muahahahahahah ;-)
Anyway.. Iam always out of topic to write one. But dont know why each time start sure hard to finish one. KNN, If I sleep like this how good ler??? Lacking in sleep lor, what else is new woh. I love my student life. I missed them very much... The excitement, the enjoyment and of course! Those carefree days! Now I have to face fucktards everyday of my life... Aih... Maybe I should have been an artist like whats being said in my zodiac. I can sing very well, and I can talk very well... Wait.. If I can talk very well, how come I dont have girls one??? Oh wait.. Iam fat.. Hahaha... You pathetic bitch!
Anyway again... You guys noticed I like to use anyway??? Dont know la, fetish I think. Back to the schooling days... I remembered those days when early in the morning we would go for breakfast and come back late into class or just go lepak here and there. Aih... Fun ler. Compared to now, 9 to 5 work work work work work... I dont even have a GF.., Nicole.. Fast! Limited offer.. MOney guarantee one.. :P Anyway thrice... I used to liek this girl back in college, she was cute and she have big titties... Hahah.. Anyway(for the 4th time) she was a nice girl, level headed and never once failed to bring me back down to earth. Last I seen her, she became very pretty, while I turn out the other way round. Tiu lar, should have gone under the knife... Hehehe... To enhance my manboobs I think.. Hahaha... We hosted the college mechanical night and wow.. She looks fabulous wearing the night gown. If only I was more charming back in collegee... But I was nerdy and look very much like a freeking idiot and a fucking fucktard... What to do, every dog has its day mah. But Iam ok... Then went to uni, met this girl while in orientation adn well. She was a nice girl(notice how I say every girl is nice? Pathetic right?) yeah... Very well mannered and very good in studies. And not to mention TALL.. Yeah.. I think I need a ladder. Standing up she is about as tall as the short of me. Yeah folks. Iam short.. No intention lor that time. KKC not itchy mah. Not like now... Hahah.. Last I heard she is still with the same company and single!
Anyway(for the 5th time) I think one of the reason why I dont have a GF is becos I havent found anyone that I can spend the time with. The chemistry and stuff. Maybe Iam just too paranoid and worried of the repeats. Past experience counts folks. See la how.. Damn malas these days to go look for girls...
But hoir... I got a new toy again! This time, its ... Alpine CDS-9835... Muahahahahahah ;-)


6 Comments:
At 11:20 PM,
Anonymous said…
Dei... does the Nicole in ya blog means me? Can u please explain what do u mean by "Fast! Limited offer.. MOney guarantee one.."
You'd better be wise on your words chum!or else....
At 11:54 PM,
Jeryc said…
Or else what? You come and bite me ah???
Hahaha.. You dont simply think of anythingla... Remember what we talk about the other night??? Neh.. That one ler??? :-P
At 6:53 AM,
Yah Wen said…
Zzzzz.... bosan nya..
At 10:33 PM,
Anonymous said…
we where got talk about the one? hmm...
At 2:15 AM,
Jeryc said…
Nic,
Sad la you treat me lidis... The one you told me is your fren cousin la
Eh Loctor... TNS.. Faster gip me pix
At 2:09 PM,
Anonymous said…
That is not my cousin. Its my ex's cousin fyi.
Post a Comment
<< Home