Oh well...
It was a lovely day today which is yesterday, the weather was nice, cooling and such... People were their usual self, selfish, lane hoggign, waiting to die, or doing whatever shits that rock their boats. Yah man.. Today which is yesterday... I never thought I could spent so much in one day, wiith the exception of what I had in my car... They dont count la, cos they cost that much. Also, Iam not a woman and its not retail theraphy, but its only routine stufff... Yet they cost so much... Sigh... Looks like my other toys will be delayed again. Lets see how it goes with my bonus. Not expecting much, but when its peanuts, every nut counts...
Well... Its end of the year already. Quite an eventful year tho most of the time I spent it working. Yah, eventful my ass..... Oh dear... Anyway, just to recap what I can remember... The most significant event that happened would be... Hmmm.. I think it would be me breaking up with my girlfriend. Other than that, I cant think of anything else... Oh... It was a bad experience. Going through all those unexpected things, things that changed my life, things that made me look at relationships and love in a different manner. The question is, just how do one define love? Up to now, I cant put down a word to represent it... If any of you people know, please... Let me know....
Well... Its end of the year already. Quite an eventful year tho most of the time I spent it working. Yah, eventful my ass..... Oh dear... Anyway, just to recap what I can remember... The most significant event that happened would be... Hmmm.. I think it would be me breaking up with my girlfriend. Other than that, I cant think of anything else... Oh... It was a bad experience. Going through all those unexpected things, things that changed my life, things that made me look at relationships and love in a different manner. The question is, just how do one define love? Up to now, I cant put down a word to represent it... If any of you people know, please... Let me know....


4 Comments:
At 4:07 PM,
Reta said…
sorry to hear that.
am havin probs myself.
must be the-end-of-the-year thingy.
At 9:26 PM,
Yah Wen said…
Love is..... errr.... umm.....
My Humps! My Humps!! My Humps!!
At 10:46 PM,
Anonymous said…
Don get married, coz its means u getting none...
At 11:24 PM,
Jeryc said…
Technically , by getting married, it means you are gett8ing it from other people not from your wife... Hehehe...
Post a Comment
<< Home