Wahahahaha.... Aiyoh!
Well folks... It has been ages since I wrote anything here. Yeah kinda busy and sometimes Iam just toooo lazy to write. Kinda nasty eh??? Hahaha... BTW folks, dont tag me anymore la. No time to entertain tag tag la... If you wanna tag me, make sure its a wrestling show where I beat the shit out of you. Okay anot??? Hahaha,....
Anyway... Wonderful happenings in my life, my machines got sooo many problems and inturn I have soooo many problems too.. Yeah man. What to do, when you want something fast, its lidat one lor... What??? You say me not professional issit? KNN, you try and eat 30 pancakes in 5 minutes, tell me can anot. Judge me not before you read further... Wahahaha... Anyway, it was a rush job. I have 2 mths to complete about 8 machines and the project comes from none other than a Japanese company which I loathes and hates very much. But what to do, work is work. Need to maintain my professionalism and get my work done one way or another... Its pretty strange when you have 2 mths to complete where the 1st mth were already taken when you have to comes out with the preliminary designs then send them to Japanese and let them change them according to what they wanted. The designs travel back and forth so much that changes were so hard to track. But... Tahts another story. So after 1st mth of sending and changing my designs, I have the 2nd mth to finish off every damn thing. It sounds easy right? Yeah , it was if all the 8 machines are the same. But they are not. Similar concept does not mean they are the same. Space constraint is a factor... Client's standard is another. Both are quite a pain. Got accustomed but sometimes it is hard and frustrating when you gotta compromise. So the 2nd mth was spent doing the detail drawing of the parts so they can be manufactured. Sounds easy eh??? Yeah I wish. I ran out of numbers for one machine and have tor earrange every damn numbers, this particular machines have about 200 parts that needed assembling and most of them are very critical. So like it or not, I have to come out with them ASAP. Before I passed the drawings to be manufactured, I only said this to my leader... I have no confidence in this. He just sigh and do as much as he can. He is also tired of everything. Infact, I think Iam more tired. I spend most of my weekends working full hours in the office. EVen during the haze spell. Got flu and cough, but didnt take MC as it would be very terrible backlog. So work, work and work... In the end, the results were not so satisfactory. Felt so depressed with the whole issue... Its very hard to find consolation when it comes down to this. Not many people would understand my job and my dedication. Not many know how tough a life can be for us. If you think manual labor is tiring, try racking your brains for 11 hours everyday and on weekends. Our brain is the center of everything. Imagine this, you have a bad HQ of a company... So how does this affects the rest of the company? Everyday when I reached home, I just want to lie down and think of nothing and just enjoy the coolness of the aircon in my room. Thats all I want most of the time... Maybe my senior is right. I need a vacation. I didnt take any MC nor any leave for the past 6 mths. A short vacation will do me right, maybe. I dont know. But whatever it is, Iam taking a few days off... I just want to relax and recharge my brain. Thinking of going out of state, but to where ah??? Hmmmm. Maybe think of that later...
Aih... Sometimes I just life is not so complicated.
Anyone can give me suggestions where I can have a short vacation???
Anyway... Wonderful happenings in my life, my machines got sooo many problems and inturn I have soooo many problems too.. Yeah man. What to do, when you want something fast, its lidat one lor... What??? You say me not professional issit? KNN, you try and eat 30 pancakes in 5 minutes, tell me can anot. Judge me not before you read further... Wahahaha... Anyway, it was a rush job. I have 2 mths to complete about 8 machines and the project comes from none other than a Japanese company which I loathes and hates very much. But what to do, work is work. Need to maintain my professionalism and get my work done one way or another... Its pretty strange when you have 2 mths to complete where the 1st mth were already taken when you have to comes out with the preliminary designs then send them to Japanese and let them change them according to what they wanted. The designs travel back and forth so much that changes were so hard to track. But... Tahts another story. So after 1st mth of sending and changing my designs, I have the 2nd mth to finish off every damn thing. It sounds easy right? Yeah , it was if all the 8 machines are the same. But they are not. Similar concept does not mean they are the same. Space constraint is a factor... Client's standard is another. Both are quite a pain. Got accustomed but sometimes it is hard and frustrating when you gotta compromise. So the 2nd mth was spent doing the detail drawing of the parts so they can be manufactured. Sounds easy eh??? Yeah I wish. I ran out of numbers for one machine and have tor earrange every damn numbers, this particular machines have about 200 parts that needed assembling and most of them are very critical. So like it or not, I have to come out with them ASAP. Before I passed the drawings to be manufactured, I only said this to my leader... I have no confidence in this. He just sigh and do as much as he can. He is also tired of everything. Infact, I think Iam more tired. I spend most of my weekends working full hours in the office. EVen during the haze spell. Got flu and cough, but didnt take MC as it would be very terrible backlog. So work, work and work... In the end, the results were not so satisfactory. Felt so depressed with the whole issue... Its very hard to find consolation when it comes down to this. Not many people would understand my job and my dedication. Not many know how tough a life can be for us. If you think manual labor is tiring, try racking your brains for 11 hours everyday and on weekends. Our brain is the center of everything. Imagine this, you have a bad HQ of a company... So how does this affects the rest of the company? Everyday when I reached home, I just want to lie down and think of nothing and just enjoy the coolness of the aircon in my room. Thats all I want most of the time... Maybe my senior is right. I need a vacation. I didnt take any MC nor any leave for the past 6 mths. A short vacation will do me right, maybe. I dont know. But whatever it is, Iam taking a few days off... I just want to relax and recharge my brain. Thinking of going out of state, but to where ah??? Hmmmm. Maybe think of that later...
Aih... Sometimes I just life is not so complicated.
Anyone can give me suggestions where I can have a short vacation???


6 Comments:
At 7:27 PM,
Yah Wen said…
No where but Penang
At 10:54 PM,
Anonymous said…
since you like cool air... drive up to genting or cameron lor... ekekeke
or like loctor said, go penang/kedah and hunt him down...
At 11:38 PM,
Yah Wen said…
See??????
At 9:46 AM,
Edwin said…
bro, give me a buzz ler.. we go out and yam char okay??
At 10:32 PM,
Jeryc said…
Kekeke, thanks for your concern..
Find loctor??? Dowan la... Later he ask me to post for him how...
But gwen, u wanna go with me anot???
Edwin, this week would be free lor... BUt but call earlier.. HAha
At 9:22 PM,
Yah Wen said…
I don't pay RM180 for portraiture workshop for nothing okay?? Come and pose for me...
Post a Comment
<< Home