Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Tag woh...

okay la, she tagged me cos she is madly in love with me. Confirm + Guarantee... Kekekeke...

What is your first memory of baking/cooking on your own?


You mean as in laying the food on my stomach ka? Never ler...

But I think Maggi mee when I was hungry XD, primary school I think

Who had the most influence on your cooking?

Most of the time my stomach

Do you have an old photo as “evidence” of an early exposure to the culinary world and would you like to share it?

Ads everywhere ler... If not you can go to some shops and check out how a Maggi mee looks like. FOC one.

Mageiricophobia - do you suffer from any cooking phobia, a dish that makes your palms sweat?

Yah, now got Maggiphobia. Wah..Nearly same pronounciation as the Mageiric....

What would be your most valued or used kitchen gadgets and/or what was the biggest let down?

Pots, chopstick, a bowl.

Name some funny or weird food combinations/dishes you really like - and probably no one else!

Maggi perisa kari + milo ais.

What are the three eatables or dishes you simply don’t want to live without?

(1) Rice

(2) Fish

(3) Vegie.

Dont really take meat these days..

Any question you missed in this meme, that you would have loved to answer? Well then, feel free to add one!

Whats a meme???

5 Comments:

  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger HandFullOfFlour said…

    Wei Neo... kekeke why never tell me u blog ar? :P

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger Babe_KL said…

    aisay who tagged you lar?? if i knew you blog, i wud hv tagged u instead kakakaka

    woit u put my link as "babelicious food" sounded so hamsap ler!

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger shookmeallnightlong said…

    neo is hamsap what???


    oit!! you're as bad as me lah! maggie horrr will make your hair drop. so better becareful. Unless of course, you wanna look like a genius like me :P

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Chen said…

    Maggiphobia :D
    hahahha....

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger Edwin said…

    yeah lor.. got blog site also never inform..

    didn't know cyrene also got... :d

     

Post a Comment

<< Home