Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Great news!

Well folks, looks like finally I was able to be on MC, but KNNCCB, it has to happen to on a lovely Sunday. Now my stomach are trying its very hard to fuckin unload any shits(yes folks, you eat shit, out come shit) thats left in my stomach. Dehydrated, my lips are dry... Waitin to crack and I havent had any lunch.... Shits....

Anyway, it has been quite some time since I updated anything here. Busy mah. You think Iam so free to write meh??? Hehehe..

It has been a wonderful week. Another 10 days to pay day. But what the hell, the money I saved will be used for :

1) Car insurance - RM1K +
2) New set of ST115 - RM920, RM230/pc. It comes with free balancing and alignment service x 3
3) A new set of dampers. Hahaha, I dont know, but I think less than RM600 I think.

Now you folks would think that spending so much on the car(minus the insurance) is kinda a waste. But no I tell you. When you drive like I do, you need these to help you. To me, driving is not something you do just for the heck of it, to me, it is for the fun of it. Hahaha... I drive like a mad man possessed when the road is clear. Thats all.

Well folks, back I go to the loo again, fuckin diarrhea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home