The Days to Come...
Well folks, long time no read my things... I have been very busy lately and most of the time I reached home late and was too tired to do anything, and thats including wanking... Yeah, can someone lend a hand please?
Anyway, messy days at work. Boss has announce that there will be no leave approval for the coming weeks. Tiu! This would means big projects are coming this way. SIgh... My freedom.. I want my freedom, but on a positive note... The OT would be very much welcomed since my car insurance and roadtax is coming up soon in August. Yeah, its gonna be a grand plus. I still owe da bank about 4K, and my dad less than 1K. These numbers are small... Dont ask me why man, I attribute it to no financial planning... Hahaha, to be very honest I spent quite an amount in my car. The ICE alone cost more than 3K, lets just say 3K is what most of you tone deaf-dead ear would spend.. Hahaha... :PbPbPbPbP I still have very long road to go. I havent got a good alarm for my car. Now, wherever I go, I make sure the place has an open car park where I can see the car and hides most of my things. Yes folks, PARANOIA. :D
BTW hor... Whoever said driving a small car is economical to run, I would like to say this to them, "My ass la!" Where got??? My timing belt change cost me RM500 from da dealer. Then hor, my fuckin dampers cost me RM190 for front and RM130 for rear. Tiu! Even my Waja is not so expensive. Lucky I know one guy who can settle everything for me at a cheaper rate. If not my seluar dalam also have to gadai man. Wonder how much da uncle would pay for my soiled undies ah??? HJmmmmm... Eh, in Japan also got gay bois one. So no worries lor. If cannot sell then give to satay shops la, sure they want one, make the gravy... Then all of you poor sods will be eating my whatever that sticks on da undies la... Good what. Healthy delicious food... Where to find if not in my undies??? Hehehe..... COming back to da car hor... One thing good is that it is very zippy and economical in term of fuel consumption. Thats all lor. Space so so nia. You buy small car get small space la... You buy single storey house expecting 10hectar land issit??? Siao la... Where got such things. Got la.. In Motor Trader got one tauke wanan sell his 1tonne lorry. Cheap cheap, big space at da back. Free seating summore. Dont feel like driving can stop by seaside take out chair sit behind enjoy da view up da sky. Good hor... Then traffic jam no one wanna kiap you one. SO no worries, only you can kiap people. BUt if got more than 1tonne lorry then you better siam la... The fella kiap you, you die man... Cowpeh cowbu also no use. Die liao... Summore run on diesel. Qouta??? FUck da qouta la.. No diesel mah smuggle lor. Can earn part time summore. Cheap cheap also. Less than RM1/liter. My petrol hor... RM1.52/liter. KNN, add few more cents can buy Coke liao. I tell you har... Car manufacturer should make cars that run on Coke la. Good man, can buy and drink and car also can jalan. Win win situtation. You think I crazy, but hor you think properly la... See got jalan anot. Sure hot one... Later then can come out with Pepsi driven car. Mirinda driven car, Kick Ah Po driven car... Good man. Then hor, I tell my son,"Eh si nong kia, next time you grow up, you better work as soft drink supplier ok?" While holding a cane la of cos,.. If not children dont listen one. You gotta drill into them.. You see hor.. Chewren nowsaday damn naughty one. Dont listen to old people. More experienced one also dowan to listen. Like people say mah... I eat more salt than you eat rice man... Hahaha... Maybe this explain why so many lao kar so damn hamsap la... KNN....
Okay la... I write long long also you read also tired lar, you not tired I tired ler... Good night... Wanna sleep... KNN...
BTW.. Didnt take pix of da spec la... Cannot afford a digicam... Anyone wanna sponsor ka?
Anyway, messy days at work. Boss has announce that there will be no leave approval for the coming weeks. Tiu! This would means big projects are coming this way. SIgh... My freedom.. I want my freedom, but on a positive note... The OT would be very much welcomed since my car insurance and roadtax is coming up soon in August. Yeah, its gonna be a grand plus. I still owe da bank about 4K, and my dad less than 1K. These numbers are small... Dont ask me why man, I attribute it to no financial planning... Hahaha, to be very honest I spent quite an amount in my car. The ICE alone cost more than 3K, lets just say 3K is what most of you tone deaf-dead ear would spend.. Hahaha... :PbPbPbPbP I still have very long road to go. I havent got a good alarm for my car. Now, wherever I go, I make sure the place has an open car park where I can see the car and hides most of my things. Yes folks, PARANOIA. :D
BTW hor... Whoever said driving a small car is economical to run, I would like to say this to them, "My ass la!" Where got??? My timing belt change cost me RM500 from da dealer. Then hor, my fuckin dampers cost me RM190 for front and RM130 for rear. Tiu! Even my Waja is not so expensive. Lucky I know one guy who can settle everything for me at a cheaper rate. If not my seluar dalam also have to gadai man. Wonder how much da uncle would pay for my soiled undies ah??? HJmmmmm... Eh, in Japan also got gay bois one. So no worries lor. If cannot sell then give to satay shops la, sure they want one, make the gravy... Then all of you poor sods will be eating my whatever that sticks on da undies la... Good what. Healthy delicious food... Where to find if not in my undies??? Hehehe..... COming back to da car hor... One thing good is that it is very zippy and economical in term of fuel consumption. Thats all lor. Space so so nia. You buy small car get small space la... You buy single storey house expecting 10hectar land issit??? Siao la... Where got such things. Got la.. In Motor Trader got one tauke wanan sell his 1tonne lorry. Cheap cheap, big space at da back. Free seating summore. Dont feel like driving can stop by seaside take out chair sit behind enjoy da view up da sky. Good hor... Then traffic jam no one wanna kiap you one. SO no worries, only you can kiap people. BUt if got more than 1tonne lorry then you better siam la... The fella kiap you, you die man... Cowpeh cowbu also no use. Die liao... Summore run on diesel. Qouta??? FUck da qouta la.. No diesel mah smuggle lor. Can earn part time summore. Cheap cheap also. Less than RM1/liter. My petrol hor... RM1.52/liter. KNN, add few more cents can buy Coke liao. I tell you har... Car manufacturer should make cars that run on Coke la. Good man, can buy and drink and car also can jalan. Win win situtation. You think I crazy, but hor you think properly la... See got jalan anot. Sure hot one... Later then can come out with Pepsi driven car. Mirinda driven car, Kick Ah Po driven car... Good man. Then hor, I tell my son,"Eh si nong kia, next time you grow up, you better work as soft drink supplier ok?" While holding a cane la of cos,.. If not children dont listen one. You gotta drill into them.. You see hor.. Chewren nowsaday damn naughty one. Dont listen to old people. More experienced one also dowan to listen. Like people say mah... I eat more salt than you eat rice man... Hahaha... Maybe this explain why so many lao kar so damn hamsap la... KNN....
Okay la... I write long long also you read also tired lar, you not tired I tired ler... Good night... Wanna sleep... KNN...
BTW.. Didnt take pix of da spec la... Cannot afford a digicam... Anyone wanna sponsor ka?


1 Comments:
At 2:19 PM,
The Miserable said…
Olympus leh??
Post a Comment
<< Home