I wish...
I wish...
Iam Superman... So I can fly away far and forget my troubles...
Iam Invisible Man... So that I can be invisible from everyone else...
Iam Batman... So that I have his bravery and courage to go through life...
I think Iam on the brink of depression. Lately I have been having little headaches. I dont know why. Maybe Iam on the way to burning out. Maybe Iam overworked. Underpaid? Not really. But really overworked. Pressured to excel.
Anyway folks, yeap, its late at night now. Suddenly a thought just came into my mind. Nolthing much nothing great. Just some thoughts that been lingering on my mind for quite some time now.
How many of you guys actually know what you are doing consciously? I mean as in being the realm of reality. Not in the fantasy world. Sure you have been working for say 2/3 years now, but honestly, do you have a target and has the target been achieved? Sometimes it just feels like you are in an eternal loop of neverending repitive iterations. It just totally feels like bad math. Everyday, day in day out, you wake up, go to work, work, come home and sleep and the cycle continues... And on and on and on... Sure some may say enjoy life one step at a time or maybe enjoy life to the fullest.. But hell... Where is the full objective of it? Hmmm... Maybe it is due to my nature as I always look for objective to achieve in doing certain things. If there are none, its useless... Total crap. You are just like a zombie running around doing nothing, not knowing what to do next but to repeat the scene everytime... Its pretty pointless. It feels like the Matrix at times... Where everyone is plugged in and everyone are trapped in an eternal sleep and are stuck in an infinite loop of nothingness, and without objective to achieve...
Oh jeeszzz...
Iam Superman... So I can fly away far and forget my troubles...
Iam Invisible Man... So that I can be invisible from everyone else...
Iam Batman... So that I have his bravery and courage to go through life...
I think Iam on the brink of depression. Lately I have been having little headaches. I dont know why. Maybe Iam on the way to burning out. Maybe Iam overworked. Underpaid? Not really. But really overworked. Pressured to excel.
Anyway folks, yeap, its late at night now. Suddenly a thought just came into my mind. Nolthing much nothing great. Just some thoughts that been lingering on my mind for quite some time now.
How many of you guys actually know what you are doing consciously? I mean as in being the realm of reality. Not in the fantasy world. Sure you have been working for say 2/3 years now, but honestly, do you have a target and has the target been achieved? Sometimes it just feels like you are in an eternal loop of neverending repitive iterations. It just totally feels like bad math. Everyday, day in day out, you wake up, go to work, work, come home and sleep and the cycle continues... And on and on and on... Sure some may say enjoy life one step at a time or maybe enjoy life to the fullest.. But hell... Where is the full objective of it? Hmmm... Maybe it is due to my nature as I always look for objective to achieve in doing certain things. If there are none, its useless... Total crap. You are just like a zombie running around doing nothing, not knowing what to do next but to repeat the scene everytime... Its pretty pointless. It feels like the Matrix at times... Where everyone is plugged in and everyone are trapped in an eternal sleep and are stuck in an infinite loop of nothingness, and without objective to achieve...
Oh jeeszzz...


2 Comments:
At 9:03 PM,
Anonymous said…
wow... you seem pretty stressed up... when wanna TT?
At 11:09 PM,
Yah Wen said…
Take it easy bro..
Post a Comment
<< Home