No shit!!!
Oh jezzz, no fuck man.... What a week it has been... Sigh, started off rather badly I say... Few bad incidents to mark the beginning of such a beautiful and wonderful week. I wonder am I really a jinx or it is just pure bad luck. Iam bumpin into unlucky situations since last Saturday. Salvation!!! I need salvation!!! Lift me up from the pain!!! Lift me up from the suffering.... :-(
You know, last Saturday I was out with a friend goin to get some spare parts for my car. I was at MBB PJ to withdraw money since the shop is just opposite. WTF!!! The ATM did not dispense out my cash! The slot just open and close, I stood there wide eyed and mouth gaping from the advent of the technology that was supposed to give me my money, instead the farking machine just open and close the slot as if mockin me,"You dumbass human!!! Your money is now mine!!! All mine!!! Muahahahahahahha *Followed by more maniacal laughter in the form of binary codes* 101010101010101010101010101010101" Suddenly, All Your Base Are Belongs to Us soundtrack starts playing in my head... I stood there dumbfounded and holding the transaction slip, this slip is my only salvation I tell you. There were two guys there workin on another machine and I talked to them about what has happened, but he said there was nothing he can do without me reporting the incident to the Bank. So since I had no money and I would not want to try the advancement of the MEPS system again, I have no choice but to ask my buddy to loan me RM200 first... So got my spare parts and heads home...
Wait, thats not the end! When I reached home, I told my dear ol' dad of what has happened, and nearly got into an arguement about what I should do.. Sigh sometimes I wish Iam not stayin with my parent, I know its too much to say things like that, but when you are in my shoes you might look at it in a different point of view. So in the end, I told him I will take care of it and dont worry. I have contacts working for me in case the bank dont want to entertain my report. If thats the case, I would need to resort to making a report against that bank for fraud. But that I hope, wont happen as it would be quite a hassle running up and down the courtroom and piles and piles of work are now stackin up and up in my IN tray. No shits man.... I took a half day emergency leave just to settle this problem. Jezzz.. Findin a parking space is hard enough in that area and I have to talk to the receptionist who knows shit of what is goin on. Maybe its my uniform, but my English is not bad.. And she seems like she dont understand any jackshit that Iam spewing out. Sigh... The pain of wearing uniform at work. No jokes guyys... I look more like an operator rather than an underpaid engineer... What a life,.....
Anyway, filled in the required form and hand it over to the officer... WTF! She said I could hvae just made a report at my own bank. Niama, I nearly perform my No Shadow Kick on her but I restrained myself seein she is pregnant and stuff... Maybe I can wait till she is de-pregnant, then I can do it... Aiya, say earlier la, why the CSE so stupid come and tell me must report at that bank, KNN I think the fucker think Iam fuckin free... One fuckin day Iam gonna go to that Bank call center and personally shove the fuckin headphone into his fuckin butt....
So off I went to my bank, and got it settled... Got one SYT woooo... Darn cute. Voice also cute... Gonna go more to that bank. Its strange you see, banks usually have very good lookin officers, compared to what I have in Klang... Oh jezzz, I rather piss on the floor of the bank and look at my ugly self, if there is a beauty at that moment in that bank The Hunchbank of Notre Dame would be first and I would be second. Yes folks, they ARE that ugly... X-P
Anyway, back to the situation, I was told the ATM counter is there so there I stand, idiotically and idlically doing nothing but lookin like a complete idiot... I felt sooo naked. Got fed up and talked to the officer..
Me : Excuse me, is this counter open or close? There is no indication and I look like an idiot standing here for so long...
Officer : Iam sorry Sir, but the lady is not back yet... Why dont you wait...
Me : Why dont you then???
Officer : Hehehhee.. Wait ah... Eh you, you... *Pointing to a female staff* Go over and give him a blow job...
Me : O.o"
Female staff : HAR???
Officer : No la, I mean give him da B Form to fill in la.... Aiyoyo, damn durty...
Female : Sorry sir... Sorry sir... *blushin*
Me : Bweh??? *Whisperin : Blow job ah..."
Female staff ("o.O) : Okay sir, you fill in this form, and then hand it back to me, and I will process it...
Me : Okay...
*Scribe, scribe, scribe"
Me : Hey Iam done, where is my blowjob!!!
Female staff (O.o") : Iam sorry sir, no blowjob... no blowjob...
Me : But your manager said I can have one!!!
Female staff : Maybe I can ask him to come and blow you...
Me : Nah, you will be alright... He looks ugly BTW...
*At this point.. The guard pointed a gun at me and said,"You wanna blow this punk???"
Muaahahahahhahahaa..... ;-)
Happy readin folks! ;-)
Good night.....
You know, last Saturday I was out with a friend goin to get some spare parts for my car. I was at MBB PJ to withdraw money since the shop is just opposite. WTF!!! The ATM did not dispense out my cash! The slot just open and close, I stood there wide eyed and mouth gaping from the advent of the technology that was supposed to give me my money, instead the farking machine just open and close the slot as if mockin me,"You dumbass human!!! Your money is now mine!!! All mine!!! Muahahahahahahha *Followed by more maniacal laughter in the form of binary codes* 101010101010101010101010101010101" Suddenly, All Your Base Are Belongs to Us soundtrack starts playing in my head... I stood there dumbfounded and holding the transaction slip, this slip is my only salvation I tell you. There were two guys there workin on another machine and I talked to them about what has happened, but he said there was nothing he can do without me reporting the incident to the Bank. So since I had no money and I would not want to try the advancement of the MEPS system again, I have no choice but to ask my buddy to loan me RM200 first... So got my spare parts and heads home...
Wait, thats not the end! When I reached home, I told my dear ol' dad of what has happened, and nearly got into an arguement about what I should do.. Sigh sometimes I wish Iam not stayin with my parent, I know its too much to say things like that, but when you are in my shoes you might look at it in a different point of view. So in the end, I told him I will take care of it and dont worry. I have contacts working for me in case the bank dont want to entertain my report. If thats the case, I would need to resort to making a report against that bank for fraud. But that I hope, wont happen as it would be quite a hassle running up and down the courtroom and piles and piles of work are now stackin up and up in my IN tray. No shits man.... I took a half day emergency leave just to settle this problem. Jezzz.. Findin a parking space is hard enough in that area and I have to talk to the receptionist who knows shit of what is goin on. Maybe its my uniform, but my English is not bad.. And she seems like she dont understand any jackshit that Iam spewing out. Sigh... The pain of wearing uniform at work. No jokes guyys... I look more like an operator rather than an underpaid engineer... What a life,.....
Anyway, filled in the required form and hand it over to the officer... WTF! She said I could hvae just made a report at my own bank. Niama, I nearly perform my No Shadow Kick on her but I restrained myself seein she is pregnant and stuff... Maybe I can wait till she is de-pregnant, then I can do it... Aiya, say earlier la, why the CSE so stupid come and tell me must report at that bank, KNN I think the fucker think Iam fuckin free... One fuckin day Iam gonna go to that Bank call center and personally shove the fuckin headphone into his fuckin butt....
So off I went to my bank, and got it settled... Got one SYT woooo... Darn cute. Voice also cute... Gonna go more to that bank. Its strange you see, banks usually have very good lookin officers, compared to what I have in Klang... Oh jezzz, I rather piss on the floor of the bank and look at my ugly self, if there is a beauty at that moment in that bank The Hunchbank of Notre Dame would be first and I would be second. Yes folks, they ARE that ugly... X-P
Anyway, back to the situation, I was told the ATM counter is there so there I stand, idiotically and idlically doing nothing but lookin like a complete idiot... I felt sooo naked. Got fed up and talked to the officer..
Me : Excuse me, is this counter open or close? There is no indication and I look like an idiot standing here for so long...
Officer : Iam sorry Sir, but the lady is not back yet... Why dont you wait...
Me : Why dont you then???
Officer : Hehehhee.. Wait ah... Eh you, you... *Pointing to a female staff* Go over and give him a blow job...
Me : O.o"
Female staff : HAR???
Officer : No la, I mean give him da B Form to fill in la.... Aiyoyo, damn durty...
Female : Sorry sir... Sorry sir... *blushin*
Me : Bweh??? *Whisperin : Blow job ah..."
Female staff ("o.O) : Okay sir, you fill in this form, and then hand it back to me, and I will process it...
Me : Okay...
*Scribe, scribe, scribe"
Me : Hey Iam done, where is my blowjob!!!
Female staff (O.o") : Iam sorry sir, no blowjob... no blowjob...
Me : But your manager said I can have one!!!
Female staff : Maybe I can ask him to come and blow you...
Me : Nah, you will be alright... He looks ugly BTW...
*At this point.. The guard pointed a gun at me and said,"You wanna blow this punk???"
Muaahahahahhahahaa..... ;-)
Happy readin folks! ;-)
Good night.....


2 Comments:
At 11:08 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hi dude, nice story from you... But what an unlucky incident you have.
At 5:50 PM,
Yah Wen said…
ha ha... apalah ni??? Bank Blow....
Post a Comment
<< Home