Haiya.....
Harlo guys, and girls, bapok and such...
Fantastic week this week. Never felt so much alive, yeah after being dead, brain dead to be exact for nearly, quarter of moi life... Hahahah.... Anyway listening to Brian Bromberg(Yeah, like hell I know who is he...) from Launch Cast from YM. Pretty decent stuff, smooth jazz... I still like Staecy Kent better.
Lets touch a 'lil on the subject of getting a girl.
Honestly, after previous experience Iam really in deep phobia over relationship. Not that Iam being too frighten to go into one, but I would take a lot of time to thoroughly know the girl before I jump head long into anything at all.... Somehow previous relationship was more like a marriage rather than a relationship. Yeah, its that BAD... ;-)
I know Iam not old, infact Iam wayyyy younger than our resident Loctor and much older than our dear old dame... Did I mentioned old??? I surely mean YOUNG, VIBRANT... Pssttt.. Non stop mumble jumble more like it...Hahahah. She sure looks good with her new hairdo, you look great babe!!! Where was I??? Oh, well since Iam still young, I dont think Iam in a hurry to get a partner but it seems that someone has laid out some plans, rather a farkin big hole for me. Momsie suggested if I dont get a GF, she would get a GF through matchmakin. Now that puts me up a notch from WORST to PATHETIC, short of a notch to YOU FNCKIN' LOSER!!!
But if I ever go through one, I will surely tell you guys.. Hahaha....
The other day, I was talkin to a friend regarding a girl that I took a particular interest On, but on hearing more it puts me off up to a point, I was like goin,"Huh? WTF..." Guess Iam a picky SOB, but she is sure a nice girl. Homely and such, but not so her attitude... Sigh... Good girls are hard to come by these days, maybe I should start my search at kindergarden. But I would say the chance of being labeled a PERVERT is much higher than knowin any SYT eh? Hahahaha...
Okay folks, I need to sleep. Good night...
Anyway, I would like to introduce my good buddy. He is one old he-bitch..
Fantastic week this week. Never felt so much alive, yeah after being dead, brain dead to be exact for nearly, quarter of moi life... Hahahah.... Anyway listening to Brian Bromberg(Yeah, like hell I know who is he...) from Launch Cast from YM. Pretty decent stuff, smooth jazz... I still like Staecy Kent better.
Lets touch a 'lil on the subject of getting a girl.
Honestly, after previous experience Iam really in deep phobia over relationship. Not that Iam being too frighten to go into one, but I would take a lot of time to thoroughly know the girl before I jump head long into anything at all.... Somehow previous relationship was more like a marriage rather than a relationship. Yeah, its that BAD... ;-)
I know Iam not old, infact Iam wayyyy younger than our resident Loctor and much older than our dear old dame... Did I mentioned old??? I surely mean YOUNG, VIBRANT... Pssttt.. Non stop mumble jumble more like it...Hahahah. She sure looks good with her new hairdo, you look great babe!!! Where was I??? Oh, well since Iam still young, I dont think Iam in a hurry to get a partner but it seems that someone has laid out some plans, rather a farkin big hole for me. Momsie suggested if I dont get a GF, she would get a GF through matchmakin. Now that puts me up a notch from WORST to PATHETIC, short of a notch to YOU FNCKIN' LOSER!!!
But if I ever go through one, I will surely tell you guys.. Hahaha....
The other day, I was talkin to a friend regarding a girl that I took a particular interest On, but on hearing more it puts me off up to a point, I was like goin,"Huh? WTF..." Guess Iam a picky SOB, but she is sure a nice girl. Homely and such, but not so her attitude... Sigh... Good girls are hard to come by these days, maybe I should start my search at kindergarden. But I would say the chance of being labeled a PERVERT is much higher than knowin any SYT eh? Hahahaha...
Okay folks, I need to sleep. Good night...
Anyway, I would like to introduce my good buddy. He is one old he-bitch..


2 Comments:
At 6:15 PM,
Yah Wen said…
Ha ha... I'm not so old la... but going into the 'uncle' path liao..
At 12:37 PM,
Anonymous said…
dame sounds old =P
cyber-red
Post a Comment
<< Home