Bliss....
What Iam listening to now :- Donde Estas, Yolanda-Pink Martini
Good morning folks. I cant sleep, so I thought I write abit.
You know, I never felt better after more than 6 mths of getting stuck in some shit. No joke dude, those shits are not your normal run of the mill shit. This shit runs deeper.... But since it is over, all I can say is, I truly enjoyed the peace and quiet and I get to listen to my music better. But being the critical and particularly picky he-bitch, Iam not satisfied yet. Hmmmm.... It makes me wonder why so. Well, thats life I guess. Anyway... I cant wait for my HID to go in!
Folks, to you guys who havent started paying your study loan, PTPTN, better get it done fast. Iam goin to the office this Saturday to start my payment. I dont want them to add into my income tax, then Iam truly payin thru my nose.
What Iam listening to now :- La Soledad-Pink Martini
Yeah, it took me a few minutes to think of what to write next... Iam that slow.
I missed my alcohol.. I missed my whisky...
Good morning folks. I cant sleep, so I thought I write abit.
You know, I never felt better after more than 6 mths of getting stuck in some shit. No joke dude, those shits are not your normal run of the mill shit. This shit runs deeper.... But since it is over, all I can say is, I truly enjoyed the peace and quiet and I get to listen to my music better. But being the critical and particularly picky he-bitch, Iam not satisfied yet. Hmmmm.... It makes me wonder why so. Well, thats life I guess. Anyway... I cant wait for my HID to go in!
Folks, to you guys who havent started paying your study loan, PTPTN, better get it done fast. Iam goin to the office this Saturday to start my payment. I dont want them to add into my income tax, then Iam truly payin thru my nose.
What Iam listening to now :- La Soledad-Pink Martini
Yeah, it took me a few minutes to think of what to write next... Iam that slow.
I missed my alcohol.. I missed my whisky...


3 Comments:
At 8:23 PM,
Yah Wen said…
*pass empty whiskey bottle...*
hic
At 9:24 AM,
Jeryc said…
Empty one?!
At 10:29 PM,
Reta said…
addiction is BAD =P
Post a Comment
<< Home