Arrgghhhhh...... No shit!!!
Fuck! I have blisters on my hand! No shit.. Got it this mornign while practicing my swing. No shit dude... My swing still suck. Gonna get meself a better iron oredi....
No shit dude, just came back from Ikano. Whole lotsa chicas to admire and nosebleed over.. But of cos, I always reserved 3lits of my blood to my sexy TOF... Hahahah ;-) You rock babe!
Got meself Meguairs products, a chamois, car shampoo and a brush to clean hard to reach edges. Hope it will do me good, if not Iam fucked. Yes dude.... Hahahaha...... Total spent = RM74.80. My mate says Iam crazy for buying these stuff. I told him fuck off, its my G and I spent it on what shits I want.. No shit... ;-)
Iam gonna send my car in to Harry Bright soon. Gonna really clean up da car now that I have some stuff inside. No, its not a blow up doll, you fucking dick! Its arrrrr..... Cannot tell. :-D
Anyway thats all, strange.. strange... strange...
No shit dude, just came back from Ikano. Whole lotsa chicas to admire and nosebleed over.. But of cos, I always reserved 3lits of my blood to my sexy TOF... Hahahah ;-) You rock babe!
Got meself Meguairs products, a chamois, car shampoo and a brush to clean hard to reach edges. Hope it will do me good, if not Iam fucked. Yes dude.... Hahahaha...... Total spent = RM74.80. My mate says Iam crazy for buying these stuff. I told him fuck off, its my G and I spent it on what shits I want.. No shit... ;-)
Iam gonna send my car in to Harry Bright soon. Gonna really clean up da car now that I have some stuff inside. No, its not a blow up doll, you fucking dick! Its arrrrr..... Cannot tell. :-D
Anyway thats all, strange.. strange... strange...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home