Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Sianzzzz....

Oh dudes and dudettes, Iam so so very sianzzz.....Arghhh.....

I just came back from work hours earlier and Iam alone in da house. My parent went out to deliver CNY cookies and leaving me behind to fend for myself *sulk*

Anyway folks, Happy Chinese New Year... May you folks have a prosperous New Year...

Just a short notice, I'll be collecting angpow from you married folks soon. So when I rang the bell just pass me an angpow, a mandarin orange and a can of drinks. I'll be straight off after that. No point staying longer right? Hahah.. May I remind you all that this angpow should contain MONEY and not some piece of advice, written in Chinese, which I dont understand at all... Thank you very much in advance. Take note again, fake notes will be dealt accordingly. A police report will be made and I will personally make sure your pathetic miser ass are arrested for distributing fake notes.....Kekeke.. Aint CNY fun? ;-) The spirit of togetheness? With da BIB? Kekekee...

Yes folks, I would like to announce that, WEF today, I will be maintaining full nosebleed. Many thanks to TOF. Many thanks to you babe, eventhough I dont know you.. But you really give me reasons to have full nosebleed... Marry me! :D

On another note, I bought Sheila Majid collection yesterday and I love it. Somehow her voice is not as good as Stacey Kent, but I just cant stop listenin to it. To me, she have the same addictiveness level as Stacey Kent. But of cos nothing beats Sinatra... Anyway, will have my car setup next week. So my guess is that, it will sound way better than now. This album is a collection of songs mostly by P. Ramlee. Which I dare say good stuff as he is a 'lagenda' in the eyes of Malaysian. I will try and write more about the album. But first, let me get my car setup first. Now it sounds ridiculously cheap... Ueks.... After the amp and the subs, the next thing is an Alpine HU. Dont know which model yet cos there are always new model every year.

BTW folks, feel free to comment on my setup...

1) Cheap ass Pioneer DH-1550
2) Alpine Type R, SPR-176A
3) Rogers Amp, model unknown yet
4) Soundstream 12" subs, model unknown yet

Mostly for front staging. If money permits, Iam gonna upgrade my Type R to Type X. I really like the SPX-177 series. Truly vocal front components...Hopefully the amp and subs will give my low fq a boost....

Ok folks, have fun. Weekend is here oredi.... Looks like I wont be out drinking tonight... :-(

4 Comments:

  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger mmikey72 said…

    Say, boleh pinjam Shiela Majid Collections tak? :) Arigato gozaimasu!

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger Jeryc said…

    Mike,

    WIll let you hear it on this Friday... Hehehe...

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    zafri: i have no idea what you mean by all that setup. by the by, june is getting a kelisa se. the ozzy orange one. you have a gang!

     
  • At 12:10 AM, Blogger Jeryc said…

    Zafri,

    Wow, thats cool... Hehehe, all the best with da car! Looks cool man

     

Post a Comment

<< Home