Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Happy New Year folks..

Sorry for missing in action. Was pretty busy these few days. Running around and doing practically nothing. Hahahaa... Which is good, cos that is what I planned to do.

Anyway, another year has passed and we are all officially a year older. Hehehe. Life passing by us in a pretty fast way isn't it? Every year it takes only a blink of an eye and "poof!" a year already.

Year 2004 really brings me lots of happiness as well as sadness, I was able to finish my thesis on time, so I can graduate on time, after lazying for so long. It wasn't my fault actually. Hehehe...Those darn supplier are selling me a tonne of material but I only need a kilo. So you see ma'am, thats why I complete my thesis so late... Anyway graduation came and I graduated a year later than most of my buddies. They are all now working all over Malaysia, while Iam still in Klang Valley. Graduation was a happy moment cos my whole family was there, my brothers, my parent, and my good buddy. He helped us to take photos. Lots of them too. I treasured and loved every moments of it. That was the last day Iam in UNITEN, gleefully running around taking photos. My life in UNITEN really rocks. Way better than being in TARC. I love UNITEN more, not to mention it is near my house. Hehehe.... I was made the Student Center Director, then I was elected to be the Asst Secretary of the engineering society. Although the previous president favors me to take over his place, but I have to pass it to another guy(The world dumbest ass) cos I lacked experience dealing the university's management. I truly regret this. Honestly, Iam confident I can do better job than this idiot.

In the first quarter of the year, I got a job in Klang. Marvellous I would say. It opens the door to the world. The company Iam currently with, is a wonderful one. Good people around. Although it is kinda tiring from all the workload, it was an eye opening experience. I learned to be more cautious, I learned to be more analytical and best of all, I learned about different people working culture.

Then later in the year, I slaved so much I miss most of the fun.....Bwahahahaha.... Later in the year it was mostly relationship things, which I dont wish to mention it here. But there was lots of beers, tits, beers, tits.... So much of them till I dont know what is going on....Hahahaha....

Well folks, happy new year, and I wish all of you ou there, a good year ahead.

Happy New Year!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger mmikey72 said…

    "Beer, tits,..."

    Eh, you're gonna end up frying your brains and losing your little men before their time... :D (Some wicked feeling this evening comes)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home