Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Well folks, Iam back again.

I dont know Iam so angry these days. For some reasons, I just cant explain my feelings. Maybe its due to what has been happening to me these few months. 5 months to be exact. In total, I feel like a POS. Maybe it is due to my own doing, or maybe it is just pure stubborness and the lack of maturity from the other party. Yes folks guess no more, it is BOY-GIRL relationship that Iam having. Which I think is pure bullshit. Why do even one need to get into a relationship just to go thru the phase of breaking up and hurting each other? And the cycle begins again where you go out and bla bla bla. The same old shit. For one, I dont really support the idea of having a relationship just for the sake of companionship. I just dont see any point in 2 people being together and enjoying each other company in a RELATIONSHIP. What the fuck happen to friends? A no commitment and no holds bar kinda relationship that dont hurt anyone at all. Furthermore it is perfectly sane too....Imagine the phase one have to go thru just to get the girl/guy and the endless nights thinking,"Now where did I fucked up, why is she/he so cold to me, what has I done wrong? Was I not gentlemen enough?" Oh fuck. FOr God sake! Get a life.

I enjoyed the company of friends, male and females. I have only one relationship which ended rather tragically when my family interfere. Nope, and no one dies except for my heart. Past is past they said, but hey guess what?! Here is a news flash! This is my fucking heart.

One talked to me about commitment. What the fuck is commitment? When I asked her what does she means by commitment, she was tooooo fucking lost to answer me. One piece of advice to the ladies(immature one that is!) If you dont know what the hell is commitment, dont try telling it to the guys. Inevitably, you will be shot down like nobody business. Personal experience folks. Whats commitment to me? Hell no, I dont even know what is commitment. Fuck that.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger mmikey72 said…

    Hey, it looks as if the darkness of the night is getting to you. But not to worry - the darkest time of the night is followed by the gleam of dawn, and the hope that day brings.

    But I have to agree that commitment is something which we don't get brainwashed in everyday life, and it seems that the only method of promoting commitment is financially, whereby the long arm of the law and banks and other greedy bullying institutions gang up on you as you try to make a life for yourself. It's a tough world alright, and the rich really do keep on getting richer...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home