Holiday..... Pt. 1
Heya folks,
Been quite some time now since I had a proper holiday rest. But nevertheless, someone is always there so spoil it for me! I wish I can turn back time.... Anyway nothing can be done, just do whatever I can... *Sigh*
Today, 11th December 2004, is the Sultan of Selangor birthday. A happy birthday to you, Your Royal Highness....
It has been quite some time since I log on too.. Was too busy to even go online these days. Work is demanding, but hey it is fun, tho tiring. These few days, I have been thinking quite a lot, a lot regarding every aspect of my life. Where am I now, where am I gonna be in another 5 years or more. But still Iam lost. I dont have any answers to every questions that I asked myself. Maybe Iam too caught up with work that I dont realise anything else around me. Iam worried about being a burnout in about 5 years or more.
But hey! Thats life ;-)
Been quite some time now since I had a proper holiday rest. But nevertheless, someone is always there so spoil it for me! I wish I can turn back time.... Anyway nothing can be done, just do whatever I can... *Sigh*
Today, 11th December 2004, is the Sultan of Selangor birthday. A happy birthday to you, Your Royal Highness....
It has been quite some time since I log on too.. Was too busy to even go online these days. Work is demanding, but hey it is fun, tho tiring. These few days, I have been thinking quite a lot, a lot regarding every aspect of my life. Where am I now, where am I gonna be in another 5 years or more. But still Iam lost. I dont have any answers to every questions that I asked myself. Maybe Iam too caught up with work that I dont realise anything else around me. Iam worried about being a burnout in about 5 years or more.
But hey! Thats life ;-)


1 Comments:
At 1:17 PM,
mmikey72 said…
Asking about your life is sometimes not such an active pursuit, but more of a passive listening to yourself, and your body.
It helps if you practice certain calming or attentive exercises that help you to reach a contemplative mood. This means quietening down your body, be relaxed but attentive, accept noises, distractions and other bodily senses - and let them go.
Focus on your feelings about certain specific events or areas of your life. Don't judge. Just take note of your feelings - write them down if you need to, in simple short note form, just as a reminder rather than a full description. Before you end your session, do quieten down again - this helps you to adjust to the business of life around us.
Post a Comment
<< Home