Aiyoyo, Malaysian drivers ah...Pening!!!
You know folks, I sometimes wonder why do Malaysians wanna modify their cars. Since
Okay, back to the picture. I started forumming in the year 1998 ever since I got my net connection and learn how to surf the net by using the keyword "PORN", from there I have joined certain car forums where car enthusiasts gather and share their knowledge. Back in the days, every modification done was for a purpose. Not only for the sake of adding weight to the car, which is pretty moronic(But I really think this is where most people are heading to, now) but making the car drives better.
One of the main reasons why they wanna modify their cars is because they wanna make it more drivable in terms of making it more responsive in daily driving when you are merging into traffic, changing lanes, looking at the chicas..... ANd of course for the purpose of speed. But I can assure you, most of the speed are done ON PROPER RACETRACK. So everything that was added on was for a good purpose, tho some may see it as a bad thing to do.....Hehehehe..... And most got their parts from known brand and known people who have experience in making their car fast.
And then as time progressed, it seems that what most people are doing to their cars are a waste of money and also it does not serve a purpose. Mostly are add on stuff that either blink or blind you with their stupid bright light, and making your car an UFO on wheels. Making loud noises are compulsory. Not optional. A hazard on road definitely.
The performance parts are pathetic. Some are pure cow dung while others are a good con job. Some even resort to making fakes and selling them off as the original item from certain well known manufacturers. When asked about the product, they will launch into a long bullshitty grandmother cock story about how they got the licence to produce bla bla bla bla..... And none of it are related to the product. It is not a wonder how they can prosper, opening branches after branches. All thanks to gullible Malaysians. Always on the look out for cheap and good stuff. But, good stuff and cheap does not exist. It cannot exist, cos it is impossible to get cheap and good stuff.
Okay,now we see that times have changed and the modification done have changed too. BUT, the reason behind the modification doesnt change. People still like to make their car drives better. So now, we have all the parts in the car so that the car can move faster, turn faster, change lane faster, die faster...yadddaa yadadida....
Now lets go driving! Vrooooom..... vroom...... Oppss...My car too precious. Gotta go slower than before I mod my car cos I have put so much money into it....
Opsss...Now my car is faster than other people. Cannot go fast later got people kacau me...
Opsss....I have many mods in my car. Cannot crash...Go slow....
Must go slow. My car so gaya, I mod it with expensive bodykits and big ass rims....
These are the typical people on the road who mod their car but found them too much to drive due to the mods. Now, do you still think the mods serve a purpose? And believe me, most of these idiots will probably hog the fast lane on peak hours and drive you nuts with their blue, green, red blink blink light.... Some cant even take a sweeping corner.... Pathetic.
- They are not gonna go fast
- They annoy you with their loud rumbling exhaust
- And they are a moron on the road.
Okay, back to the picture. I started forumming in the year 1998 ever since I got my net connection and learn how to surf the net by using the keyword "PORN", from there I have joined certain car forums where car enthusiasts gather and share their knowledge. Back in the days, every modification done was for a purpose. Not only for the sake of adding weight to the car, which is pretty moronic(But I really think this is where most people are heading to, now) but making the car drives better.
One of the main reasons why they wanna modify their cars is because they wanna make it more drivable in terms of making it more responsive in daily driving when you are merging into traffic, changing lanes, looking at the chicas..... ANd of course for the purpose of speed. But I can assure you, most of the speed are done ON PROPER RACETRACK. So everything that was added on was for a good purpose, tho some may see it as a bad thing to do.....Hehehehe..... And most got their parts from known brand and known people who have experience in making their car fast.
And then as time progressed, it seems that what most people are doing to their cars are a waste of money and also it does not serve a purpose. Mostly are add on stuff that either blink or blind you with their stupid bright light, and making your car an UFO on wheels. Making loud noises are compulsory. Not optional. A hazard on road definitely.
The performance parts are pathetic. Some are pure cow dung while others are a good con job. Some even resort to making fakes and selling them off as the original item from certain well known manufacturers. When asked about the product, they will launch into a long bullshitty grandmother cock story about how they got the licence to produce bla bla bla bla..... And none of it are related to the product. It is not a wonder how they can prosper, opening branches after branches. All thanks to gullible Malaysians. Always on the look out for cheap and good stuff. But, good stuff and cheap does not exist. It cannot exist, cos it is impossible to get cheap and good stuff.
Okay,now we see that times have changed and the modification done have changed too. BUT, the reason behind the modification doesnt change. People still like to make their car drives better. So now, we have all the parts in the car so that the car can move faster, turn faster, change lane faster, die faster...yadddaa yadadida....
Now lets go driving! Vrooooom..... vroom...... Oppss...My car too precious. Gotta go slower than before I mod my car cos I have put so much money into it....
Opsss...Now my car is faster than other people. Cannot go fast later got people kacau me...
Opsss....I have many mods in my car. Cannot crash...Go slow....
Must go slow. My car so gaya, I mod it with expensive bodykits and big ass rims....
These are the typical people on the road who mod their car but found them too much to drive due to the mods. Now, do you still think the mods serve a purpose? And believe me, most of these idiots will probably hog the fast lane on peak hours and drive you nuts with their blue, green, red blink blink light.... Some cant even take a sweeping corner.... Pathetic.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home