Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Monday, December 06, 2004

My buddy's wife is expecting!!! :D

Folks,

It has been a few days since I log on to E-Blogger. Busy mah...I even went back to the office to finish off some work. But nonetheless, works are neverending, so I left some for tomorrow "pretending-to-be-busy" session starting from 0800hrs. to 1700hrs. Hahahahaha....

Anyway, just got wind that one of my buddy is expecting. Yippee!!! Which is good news! He was married last year and I was there as his "hengtai" during his marriage. I still remembered it like it was yesterday....

On that morning decked in a long sleeve shirt and black pant with a dash or two of Acqua di Gio, I reached his home at about 0630 then, we proceeded to have light breakfast and then we punched all the way thru to TI using the North South Highway. The convoy consisted of a Volvo S40(the groom's car), my Waja and one other car, I cant really remember and of course the photog's Unser. Ohyah, an old friend, nicknamed "Cupcai" was in that Unser. So we reached his wife house before noon, it was more like we reached her place at around 1000. So we had another round of breakfast since it was early to go into her house. Chinese wedding are known for the auspicious timing..... We had CKT, delicious CKT + some herbal drinks, and dang! It cost only RM2.80. Where as in KL, RM2.80 will only get a pack of miserable nasi lemak...Hahaha...

While we were eating, the groom took some time to compose himself, and calm himself down. Its the big man day you know!!! He was a wreck I tell you, all those preparations and nervousness just got into him. So we asked him to lay down and get some rest while we munch....

After that, teng...teng....teng.... SHOWTIME!!! With horn blaring, we reached the bride's house and he got down and to fetch his wife... Hahahah, it was hilarious with all the songs and the negotiations. Finally, not wanting to waste more time, the door open and the beautiful bride made an appearance. They both really look star struck and such a lovely couple. The tea ceremony begins, after that we all proceeded back to KL. We gotta reach KL before 1400hrs. So we gotta rush back. And dang, after exiting the highway, everyone just went ballistic. I shouted over the walkie talkie,"Wait for me!!!", but all I got was static..... -.-"

Then we rendezvous at a stop area, and everyone was wondering why I was so slow. Eh, traffic heavy la oi!!! We reached his house before 1400hrs, and all the "hengtai" and "chi mui" went for a rest while they proceeded with their tea ceremony. At about 1500hrs, I left to get some sleep and rest.... Then at night I went to the new couple dinner and it was hilarious recalling those events that happened on that day.....

Oh boy, what a memory....And just now, I got to know that his wife is expecting!!! Hahahah...Congrats my friend, congrats. Words cant express how I feel now. May the little one bring more joy and happiness to both of you.... Take good care my friend....

Jeryc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home