Holiday..... Pt. 2
Heya folks!
I just got back from work. Hehehehe.... Well, kinda tiring and Iwas actually expecting to finish till about 1700hrs. But since I finished earlier, so I thought wanna go home and get some rest. Anyway, it has been a wonderful weekend tho wet and kinda slow. Not to mention it was hot.
Interestingly, nothing much happen. There is an event at SIC, but I dont feel like going cos it is very far and expensive, yeah, RM30 just to go to an Ah Beng Convention. No thanks mate! So here am I nowhere to go.... Oh yeah, need to do up my HID later.
Returning from work, I met a Ferrari 360 Modena racing with a Mercedes E-Class. I wonder why the Merc bother to chase at all. It is not even an E55 AMG to start with. Even if it is, I would reckon he would have a hard time keeping up...But then again, an E55 AMG is not slow either. The guy in the 360 was only cruising. I wish, I have that kinda money..... But if I had that kinda money, I wouldnt be buying Ferraris...Hehehehehe..... Maybe whole lotta AMGs and M-Power cars. They are much more practical in term of daily driving. Oh, if only.... ;-)
Ok folks, time to go lunch again....
I just got back from work. Hehehehe.... Well, kinda tiring and Iwas actually expecting to finish till about 1700hrs. But since I finished earlier, so I thought wanna go home and get some rest. Anyway, it has been a wonderful weekend tho wet and kinda slow. Not to mention it was hot.
Interestingly, nothing much happen. There is an event at SIC, but I dont feel like going cos it is very far and expensive, yeah, RM30 just to go to an Ah Beng Convention. No thanks mate! So here am I nowhere to go.... Oh yeah, need to do up my HID later.
Returning from work, I met a Ferrari 360 Modena racing with a Mercedes E-Class. I wonder why the Merc bother to chase at all. It is not even an E55 AMG to start with. Even if it is, I would reckon he would have a hard time keeping up...But then again, an E55 AMG is not slow either. The guy in the 360 was only cruising. I wish, I have that kinda money..... But if I had that kinda money, I wouldnt be buying Ferraris...Hehehehehe..... Maybe whole lotta AMGs and M-Power cars. They are much more practical in term of daily driving. Oh, if only.... ;-)
Ok folks, time to go lunch again....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home