Fun drive.... Pt 2
Ahaks, I went to sleep just now. Sorry folks. So let me continue my adventure...
Well, we gathered at Projet Batu Caves at 900hrs, first to arrive was Lilo, then me about 10mins later. I saw him sitting there reading the papers, hehehe, I nearly mistaken him for some call guy. Then the Audi boi, MK was there, then came Weezy the Organiser. Then the few of us proceed to have breakfast. Since the drive will involve speed I had only a hotdog bun and strawberry milk. I wouldnt wanna throw up while going up. While I was there, Ayada and Dave came. We chatted for awhile then Ah Pek came carrying his 'Mini Me'. Then it was time to go. At 915hrs, we flag off and head towards Karak Highway, the traffic was minimal. Not many cars at this early hours. Only the whole bunch of us. After paying we head off and maintaining 90KMH going all the way till we reached 110KMH and everyone was in order. The convoy looks beautiful from the rear. But nothign beats the sight 20 Wajas convoying.....Haahahah..... Well, thats another story all together.
So we came to winding section of the highway...Everyone sped up and hit the bend with speed equaling Raikkonen in a moped and Schumacher in a bicycle. Such ferocity!! :D I being the sweeper had no problem catching up, thanks to my excellent car handling skill *kembang* Kekekekeke... BUt of course the other cars being much more higher cc, I was left trailing from the back.... Everyone was speeding at speed up to 140KMH. I was wondering, where the hell are these people rushing to... Maybe the lure of homemade ice cream was too much for them to wait...
Then about 40mins into the journey, we reached Bentong...
Parked our cars and we proceed to have a small TT while waiting for the shop to open... It was hilarious, and fun as always.....
Then the unker came and open shop.. Teng~teng~teng... Lets check it out...
The shop is called Kow-Po. It was featured in The Star paper. Pretty famous for their homemade ice cream. Said to be not too creamy and yummy at the same time! Oh boi, cant wait. I had the Ice Kacang Ice Cream, pretty yummy and yes folks, the ice cream are not creamy like those commercial ice cream and yummy too... I nearly ordered another one. :D
BUt too bad we gotta wait for the nasi lemak to open.... Sigh.... We waited and we waited... I nearly lost my appetite... Anyway we had nasi lemak... Bla bla bla...
Then it was time to go home... With full stomach and an idiotic grin on my face, I hop into my trusty White Fish and fire up its heart and soul.....Hehehe... We came out the same way we came into Bentong then we exit at Genting, passed by Awana and did a small run down Ulu Yam passing by Batang Kali. I have a nice looking fren staying here leh... It was fun, I had brake fade... Pretty dangerous.. An adrenalin filled day nevertheless.
I reached home about 1500hrs, rest awhile, bitch abit then went to sleep....Hehehe....
Well, thats all folks... :D
Well, we gathered at Projet Batu Caves at 900hrs, first to arrive was Lilo, then me about 10mins later. I saw him sitting there reading the papers, hehehe, I nearly mistaken him for some call guy. Then the Audi boi, MK was there, then came Weezy the Organiser. Then the few of us proceed to have breakfast. Since the drive will involve speed I had only a hotdog bun and strawberry milk. I wouldnt wanna throw up while going up. While I was there, Ayada and Dave came. We chatted for awhile then Ah Pek came carrying his 'Mini Me'. Then it was time to go. At 915hrs, we flag off and head towards Karak Highway, the traffic was minimal. Not many cars at this early hours. Only the whole bunch of us. After paying we head off and maintaining 90KMH going all the way till we reached 110KMH and everyone was in order. The convoy looks beautiful from the rear. But nothign beats the sight 20 Wajas convoying.....Haahahah..... Well, thats another story all together.
So we came to winding section of the highway...Everyone sped up and hit the bend with speed equaling Raikkonen in a moped and Schumacher in a bicycle. Such ferocity!! :D I being the sweeper had no problem catching up, thanks to my excellent car handling skill *kembang* Kekekekeke... BUt of course the other cars being much more higher cc, I was left trailing from the back.... Everyone was speeding at speed up to 140KMH. I was wondering, where the hell are these people rushing to... Maybe the lure of homemade ice cream was too much for them to wait...
Then about 40mins into the journey, we reached Bentong...
Parked our cars and we proceed to have a small TT while waiting for the shop to open... It was hilarious, and fun as always.....
Then the unker came and open shop.. Teng~teng~teng... Lets check it out...
The shop is called Kow-Po. It was featured in The Star paper. Pretty famous for their homemade ice cream. Said to be not too creamy and yummy at the same time! Oh boi, cant wait. I had the Ice Kacang Ice Cream, pretty yummy and yes folks, the ice cream are not creamy like those commercial ice cream and yummy too... I nearly ordered another one. :D
BUt too bad we gotta wait for the nasi lemak to open.... Sigh.... We waited and we waited... I nearly lost my appetite... Anyway we had nasi lemak... Bla bla bla...
Then it was time to go home... With full stomach and an idiotic grin on my face, I hop into my trusty White Fish and fire up its heart and soul.....Hehehe... We came out the same way we came into Bentong then we exit at Genting, passed by Awana and did a small run down Ulu Yam passing by Batang Kali. I have a nice looking fren staying here leh... It was fun, I had brake fade... Pretty dangerous.. An adrenalin filled day nevertheless.
I reached home about 1500hrs, rest awhile, bitch abit then went to sleep....Hehehe....
Well, thats all folks... :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home