Interesting
Well folks, New Year has passed and we are now 15 days into the year 2005 and already, I felt like shit. I dont know why. But somehow I feels like the biggest POS.
Maybe it is work related, maybe it is not. Iam not sure. But these few days, I feel very very restless. Maybe Iam not comfortable with responsibilties yet, eventhough Iam raring to go and show my potentials. Or maybe Iam taking things too seriously and too much.
You know, the other day I had a small talk with one of my friends and he told me, Iam a very firm and absolute person. When I speak, I dont leave any possibilities for me to make a U turn. Which is particularly true and honestly, Iam not ashamed to admit that this characteristics sometimes do drives me up the wall. Anyhow...At least it shows, what kinda person Iam in.
Things have not been going right again. I dont know. CNY is approaching. Iam not procrastinating and certainly am not lazy. I dont know why....
Maybe it is work related, maybe it is not. Iam not sure. But these few days, I feel very very restless. Maybe Iam not comfortable with responsibilties yet, eventhough Iam raring to go and show my potentials. Or maybe Iam taking things too seriously and too much.
You know, the other day I had a small talk with one of my friends and he told me, Iam a very firm and absolute person. When I speak, I dont leave any possibilities for me to make a U turn. Which is particularly true and honestly, Iam not ashamed to admit that this characteristics sometimes do drives me up the wall. Anyhow...At least it shows, what kinda person Iam in.
Things have not been going right again. I dont know. CNY is approaching. Iam not procrastinating and certainly am not lazy. I dont know why....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home