Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Long Holiday....

Folks,

It has been a pretty long weekends, and it has been a wonderful one too. A friend of mine got married, I got wasted.... And the freeking thing is that I went back to work on an off day... Celaka...

First and foremost, congratulation to my good buddy FYC, may you and PS have all the joy and happiness in the world. The lovely couple got married today, and it was really a joyous occasion. My only wish is, being da Godfather to your 'lil bundle of joy next year... Kekeke... Well, no hurry actually, I can wait.... :D

BTW, how leh? Your coliks woh... ;-)

Anyway folks, this has been quite long weekends, I started my holiday on Friday. Wow, and trust me, I spent it looking at cars. Went to some 2nd hand dealer and saw a couple of cars that I like, but of course the thoughts of paying for another car really puts me off. Tho they are really good offer, I seriously have to decline. I just cant get over the fact Iam paying for it... Hehehe... Maybe I depended too much on external monetary assistance... :D

But I might change my mind... If I do, then you will see my GTi on this page... Till then, I have nothign to show you other than my mindless-full of grammatical mistakes-time wasting-ramblings...

You know folks, when you are in a long holiday, you tend to be very very lazy. I think thats what is happening to me. Honestly, my room is disorganized, my documents are all messed up, eventho I promised to get them organised. But I just cant get my lazy butt to do it. You know, I got my HID kit for quite some time oredi, but I havent even do anything to it. Aiyoyo... I dont think its laziness woh... Nor procrastination. You know, most of the time, I just wanna lie down and do nothing... Tired? Yeah maybe Iam tired from work. You know whats good to get me off my tired bum? A cute Japanese girl in a French maid uniform with a tendency to drop the feather duster and bending over to pick it up.....Hahahahaha.... At least it will get my blood flowing.

Folks, I think enough of me for a night. I seldom write these days. I dont think I have time for this anymore. But what the heck, I will try my best to update and create meaningless and redundant combination of sentences to become one big cocked up article... Hehehe....

Ohyes, oh yeah... Good night folks.... It has been a nice quiet evening... Ah... Lovely... The peace and the quiet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home