Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I cant write...

I cant write.

It feels funny sometimes why I even bother to start blogging. Honestly, Iam not good at piecing(is this a word???) together words to form a freeking sentence. And the best thing is, it gets too long that some says Iam long winded *Pfftttt...*

Anyway, I just come to realise that I might just be the worst blogger around. Hahaha... A reward in the form of self pat on my butt is very well sufficient...

Earlier this evening, I called up an associate regarding a project we were both working on.

Phone : *trooot*trooootttt*troot* x many many times, finally voicemail, your call bla bla bla...

"Maybe I call her later then",I thought... Within minutes of putting down my phone, it rang...

Me : Harlo... Where have you been?

She : Oh I was in the shower...

Me : Okay, what are you wearing now?

She : Towel and nothing underneath....

Me : *drool* Okay, now thats a view I want to see, may I and can I??? :-Þ~~~~ Anyway, back to bustness, errr no, I mean business, any updates for me???

She : Hahahaa...Yeah, "Company X" has canceled the event, so there wont be anything other than a small ceremony...

5 minutes of business talk.....

5 minutes later...

Me : Oh I see, so they wont be needing us lar, aiyoyo, the pain of being an unwanted child. It hurts..... Kekekeke.... Oh BTW, how about the view? You are giving me too many things to imagine over.... Hahaha....

She : ROTFLHAO....

Me : Anyway, thanks for the update, and if you need us again, give me a call. We will be always glad to help.

She : Sure, I wont forget you since the day I met you at "Tempat Y"

Me : *Toink! :O Is that a pick up line or Iam just hornee???" Hahaha.. Yeah nice to see you again too. I gotta run. Let me know if you need us. Thanks ya! Bye...

She : Bye...

Hahaha.... Conclude this.... ;-) Or maybe Iam just horneee......

Disclaimer :- Certain part of this blog entry is created from imagination, tho, the event took place but things have been added into certain part of the entry. And no, Iam not telling which part.. Have fun folks.:-D

2 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger mmikey72 said…

    An interesting detour... :D Sure it's not just the scenic view?

     
  • At 12:12 AM, Blogger Jeryc said…

    Mike,

    She is a great view. Hahaha... I have known her since uni days... Gosh... BUt too bad I was ugly and hideous last time... :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home