Ultimate...
Folks,
It was a very beautiful day at work today. Not to mention, I was pretty upset over some particular issues at work. But, C'est La Vie.. Thats life! No complain. You pick yourself up and go. No point fretting and crying over past issues.
Anyway, it was pretty weird going back to work after a six days holiday. It was fun while it lasted... Hahaha...
You know, the other day a friend of mine introduced a rich girl to me. The girl happened to be his GF's best friend. You know how girls are.. When they click, whoa! Everyone is suddenly their best friend. But when a woman is mad... Whoa dude! Ya betta catch a space shuttle to moon and hide yaself there marn... Not a joke. There is nothing much more worse than facing a woman's scorn.. Or her wrath or whatever rocks your boat. But hor... Some men can be quite as bitchie too. Its true. I have seen some pansies of man sulking and getting mad over small incidents *roll eyes* *groan* Men like this should be shot and shot repeatly. Other punishment are optional like clamping his dick, putting colgate on his dick... Only macho man like me should survive and allowed to copulate at will to produce macho humans, so the world will be rid of pansies! Hmmm... Where was I... Oh! The rich girl. Well nothing wrong with her, nice young lady working as sales exec. Good looking too. Very elegant looking. Long hair...Slurps... :D
She was alright, but I dont know, somehow it is pretty obvious there is a way big canyon gap between me and her. Plus she have a huge Rottweiler of a dog. A nice friend. Thats all.....Period. I did get her contact tho... But no plans to get in contact. Iam a busy man lar... You think I have time for all these small chit chat meh... ;-P
Sigh, I wanna beer. Iam very thirsty. Maybe some whisky... On the rock... Neat... Hmmmm
It was a very beautiful day at work today. Not to mention, I was pretty upset over some particular issues at work. But, C'est La Vie.. Thats life! No complain. You pick yourself up and go. No point fretting and crying over past issues.
Anyway, it was pretty weird going back to work after a six days holiday. It was fun while it lasted... Hahaha...
You know, the other day a friend of mine introduced a rich girl to me. The girl happened to be his GF's best friend. You know how girls are.. When they click, whoa! Everyone is suddenly their best friend. But when a woman is mad... Whoa dude! Ya betta catch a space shuttle to moon and hide yaself there marn... Not a joke. There is nothing much more worse than facing a woman's scorn.. Or her wrath or whatever rocks your boat. But hor... Some men can be quite as bitchie too. Its true. I have seen some pansies of man sulking and getting mad over small incidents *roll eyes* *groan* Men like this should be shot and shot repeatly. Other punishment are optional like clamping his dick, putting colgate on his dick... Only macho man like me should survive and allowed to copulate at will to produce macho humans, so the world will be rid of pansies! Hmmm... Where was I... Oh! The rich girl. Well nothing wrong with her, nice young lady working as sales exec. Good looking too. Very elegant looking. Long hair...Slurps... :D
She was alright, but I dont know, somehow it is pretty obvious there is a way big canyon gap between me and her. Plus she have a huge Rottweiler of a dog. A nice friend. Thats all.....Period. I did get her contact tho... But no plans to get in contact. Iam a busy man lar... You think I have time for all these small chit chat meh... ;-P
Sigh, I wanna beer. Iam very thirsty. Maybe some whisky... On the rock... Neat... Hmmmm


1 Comments:
At 10:33 PM,
Reta said…
what...you like this rich girl is it...too shy to admit is it...then what was the post about!? Duh..lol
Be a man! hehe..
Post a Comment
<< Home