Oh Fuck!
No shit... Iam fucked, truly fucked... Arghhh... Damn those people... Damn them!!!
Sigh.. Endless work... Endless changes. WHen will this end.
Tomorrow, which happens to be Friday, 15/4/05 which is today, I gotta go back early to settle off my design. No shits! Arghh... Looks like gotta wake up at 530AM, shower and run out.
Sigh... Oh jezz... I better be getting some shut eyes.... :-(
Weekend is coming, I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I do....
Sigh.. Endless work... Endless changes. WHen will this end.
Tomorrow, which happens to be Friday, 15/4/05 which is today, I gotta go back early to settle off my design. No shits! Arghh... Looks like gotta wake up at 530AM, shower and run out.
Sigh... Oh jezz... I better be getting some shut eyes.... :-(
Weekend is coming, I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I do....


1 Comments:
At 12:22 AM,
The Miserable said…
Wake up early?? Good for you...
Post a Comment
<< Home