Its Groundhog Day....
No folks, Iam not talking about the movie. But my life... The cycle resumed and Iam dead, dead as a door nail... As dead as the Pope, not beatify but been beaten the shit out of.. Hahaha... Anyway, its never good to put me in the same line as the Pope. He is a great man himself. RIP.
Anyway, Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles are getting married tomorrow. Yeah, it took them more than 20 years to tie the knot. But hey aint my beef if they are happy about it. They are pretty well into mid life, so they know whats good for them. Finally, Prince Charles can lead the country better... Wonder will he kick the shit out of Blair... Hahahahahah... ;-)
Honestly, Iam now very confused whether I should keep my car or sell it off and get another one. I love my current ride very much... I love how the car go and I love how well the car served me.
Note : Iam single, so Iam in a position and in the privilige list to love my car... :-P
But the contender is what I always dreamt about.. Sigh... The pain, the pain, oh someone, please let me off my pain... :-(
Have a happy weekend folks... Iam workin this weekend. Shit to the max...
Anyway, Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles are getting married tomorrow. Yeah, it took them more than 20 years to tie the knot. But hey aint my beef if they are happy about it. They are pretty well into mid life, so they know whats good for them. Finally, Prince Charles can lead the country better... Wonder will he kick the shit out of Blair... Hahahahahah... ;-)
Honestly, Iam now very confused whether I should keep my car or sell it off and get another one. I love my current ride very much... I love how the car go and I love how well the car served me.
Note : Iam single, so Iam in a position and in the privilige list to love my car... :-P
But the contender is what I always dreamt about.. Sigh... The pain, the pain, oh someone, please let me off my pain... :-(
Have a happy weekend folks... Iam workin this weekend. Shit to the max...


5 Comments:
At 12:26 AM,
Anonymous said…
Dump your loves one, and get a new one!!
At 6:47 PM,
Jeryc said…
Kekekek, change also have to see lor...
At 8:29 PM,
Yah Wen said…
Do like what I do... give wife the old one and get a new one..
difference is, you need a wife/GF first :P
At 12:39 AM,
Jeryc said…
Cannot ler lidat...Hahaha,
If I dont sell off the old one, I cant get the new one :(
At 7:22 AM,
Anonymous said…
jerry baby,
"sell" the fish to your dad, take the financing to pay for your new love, then pay the installment for the fish yourself. dat way can have both cars!
Post a Comment
<< Home