HID
Kekekekek... Got my HID glare shield up. BUt the thing is, its longer by 15mm, atleast... Hahaha, looks like I measured the wrong dimensions... Hmmm... Now thats food for thought eh... Hehehehe...
Anyway, when its up, it will looks like this.

No, thats not my car! Hehehe... Pix, courtesy of Coolbulbs
Anyway, when its up, it will looks like this.

No, thats not my car! Hehehe... Pix, courtesy of Coolbulbs


3 Comments:
At 12:24 PM,
Yah Wen said…
Wah! Will it blind the oncoming vehicles?
If not I also want leh...
At 1:31 PM,
Anonymous said…
that's pretty... errr... blinding... kekekeek
phangan
At 7:16 PM,
Jeryc said…
Kekeke, well folks, no it will wont if the glare are done corrrectly. If you look at X Trail, the 2.5l version, its the same thing... Thats why I need the shield to cover extra light from shining out and blinding other people.
Post a Comment
<< Home