Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Whoa! Dang...

Well well.. Just finished going thru da LHDN Borang BE Handbook... *Phew!* Its kinda crazy if you ask me. Not to say I dont understand Bahasa Melayu, Iam from a Sekolah Kebangsaan and I speak perfect BM, hahahaa... Anyway, it was quite a pain to go thru. I wouldnt compare it to the old system, as I have no experience. But I'll tell you from my first hand experience with this Borang BE.

It is relatively simple stuff. Just that it takes some time to understand as there are not much information that you can get from there other than those necessary information which is great, but minor, minute information are not explained. Well, those can be penaltied is you ask me. Obviously we should all stay away from making silly and small mistakes but only if the other party do the same. I think it will take a meteor to shake them up to realise such things. Anyway, not that Iam complaining since they owed me RM18.78... Hahahaha.... But there are more information I need before I submit in my form. My dad gonna send them in together with my brother's. Well he earned whole lot shits than me. Hahaha... Me and my puny pay... Looks like David and Goliath, but in this scenario, David WAS CRUSHED... But hey! No complain. He works in a bigger company than I do... I did my calculation and double check the figure from the form and compared them to the receipts and such and it is correct. I dont know about the older form, but I think this form is pretty much straightforward. I seen my dad filling in those old form and it takes quite some time marn... But its okay, his time for this kinda thing is over, so now he can kick back and revel in the fact that his two sons are gonna go through da same thing... Only our lives are easier... We have Borang BE! :p

Came back from work today and went to Amcorp Mall for WPC meeting and well, its already a year and its time for us to descend the thrones and become normal members again. Its good since our time is over. I dont have time anymore for this kinda thing. My workload is ever increasing and I dont think I will be able to contribute more. *Sigh* It was fun the whole year....Decisions are made and its time to breathe a sigh of relief... Hopefully no one re-elect me... Darn... Iam not a good leader... Hahhaha....It was swell you know, getting first hand news on stuff from our sponsors, partners and such... And knowing the priviliges and advantages an exco member held. Basically, all was good... Hahah... During the R3 launch, I ride shotgun for the test ride which was conducted by R3 driver and the car is good. If only I had the moolah to get it. Hell, I dont even think I will be able to buy that car, production is limited to 150 pieces nia. At least I can still enjoy da GTi if I plan to change...

Bought some good cds, Susan Wong and Best of Audiophile Voice from Victoria Music. Havent really test Susan Wong, but from her previous album; Close to You, it should be good. I love her voice. Its very feminine tho the way she sang does not shows much emotion like Stacey Kent. Love her voice too... Hmmm... Maybe gonna get her cds next month... Oh, the Best of Audiophile Voices, listened to a few songs and only briefly listened to some others... Still at that standard. Not bad. The voices are clear and detail... Or maybe it is my system??? Haahahaha... These songs are good for a night relaxation where you feel like doing absolutely nothing at all. Nice, very nice....

Anyway folks, its already 1230AM, I bid you all adieu and good night...

Enjoy da great week ahead... Gloomy to me it seems... Hahahah ;-)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Reta said…

    I like how you a=described me as 'Red Red Wine' =) very nice...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home