Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mom's Day!

Folks, today; 8th May 2005 is Mom's Day!

Have you showed your appreciation to your mom today??? Now now, this message might be a lil late, but hey! Its the thoughts that count.

Anyway, me and my family just came back from dinner. A small dinner with everyone of us. Its my treat for my mom and dad...

For 26 years of my life, they have fed me, tutor me, brought me up to what Iam today. Iam so glad and happy beyond words to have parent like them. In my life, I sometimes thought there would be no one else that could understand me, how wrong I was. They are the one who understand me perfectly. I feel so released and so happy just talking to them... Gezzzz....

I still remembered when I was younger, much younger I was the craziest kid of the whole bunch(Not really a bunch, only 4 of us... Hehehe) I rebel and I dont listen to them. Now thinking back, it hurts me a lot to realise what I have to them. Eventho at times I would say things to hurt them, it never dawn to me it will really haunts me now... My mom dad is getting old and it saddens me to see it. I never spend lots of time with them since I started this job. One night, coming home from work, I was tired, dead tired... After I parked my car and walked in, I talked to my dad about house and family and such... And suddenly IT hits me so hard in my head that I was so shocked it could ever happen to me.... IT was horrible... I dont know anything thats happening inside the house. Then I took a long look at my dad... Gosh... That was not the face I remembered, dad is getting older, his hair is thinning, his face is starting to have wrinkles and he is getting weaker... I nearly slapped myself . I cried in the shower that night. How could I be so ignorant, how could I be so foolish... From that night onwards, I vowed to be there with them anytime and on any days that I can spare. It really hurts me lot...

Sometimes thinking back, I wonder how could I got thru everything without them by my side. Holding my hands gently guiding me one step at a time....

Dad is my Superman, my Batman, my Supra, my EVOs, my Impreza... He is everything to me...
Mom is my Wonder Woman, she is brave, strong and always caring no matter how shitty I have become...

Mom dad, I love you. I love you guys very much... Thank you so much for being there for me throughout this 20+ years of my life... With both of you here, there is nothing anymore that I could ask for....

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home