Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Friday, May 27, 2005

Star Wars Ep 3 : Revenge of the Shit... Err.. Sith

Finally! Iam done with this movie. Didnt go cinema ler.. No time and somemore got one chio ah lian sell DVD call me leng chai, thats why I buy loar. No la, not cheap , perasan nia.But what to do, I originally is leng chai mah... :P

Tell you all later. Cos now wanna sleep liao. Tired like Sith... Boss also siao liao. Work us like cow. No wonder I always cow peh cow bu, KNN...

But hor.. Got one part damn scary. The part where.... :D

Good night folks! :P

4 Comments:

  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Chen said…

    Work like cow?
    is that the reason why u put the cow picture on your photo column? hahaha....
    Cow good mah.. I like cows... :D

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger Reta said…

    the part where what??? lol...apalah..talk half way =P

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger Edwin said…

    i tot the cow is meant to give ppl an idea how he looks like..

    hehehe...

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Jeryc said…

    Veron...

    Cows are good.. They provide milk... Heheheh.. But depends on where you milk them from... Really!

    Red...

    Heheeh, thats the suspense no? :P

    Edwin...

    OKay, I do admit I look like a cow, but you are not bad either as a cow...:P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home