Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Hahahaha....

Yah folks, thats all I can do now. Lately Iam pretty satisfied with my life. What to do... MOst of my projects are finished, and now waiting for reworks to surface. Hahaha... Which is small matters lar. No matter how much I try and reduce them, it will just come out and out and out...


Well... well... Its already Saturday and here am I sitting here. What to do? Damn tired lar. Whole week been working like a dog... More like cow actually...

Anyway... My company decided to throw us a party to help us relieve our stress. Yeah, its true we are all feeling a little underpressured and under stressed. Too much work and too much dedication poured out to achieve the company sales target. We were already there somewhere around June. Followed by good increment. Muahaha... Thats what you get for being a good opera singer. But hey, I dont simply opera one. I opera with good intentions :P

Well... The party started off quite good. Some booty shaking to start off the party to brush away the sleepiness. Hahaha.... Da Cilipadi in my office was shaking her booty like no tomoro. What a sight to behold man! What a SIGHT! :P Hahaha... So after that come the food. Yeha food was pretty fantastic. My company got the caterers from Eden. Yummuy! Got Portuegese styled Ikan Bakar, got rojak buah,... Not bad. And for once, the food dont suck. You know how food from buffet table tends to get stale after a while? Yeah, but it was not like that. It was good. Or maybe Iam just hungry? But whatever it is, I had a good time eating da food.

Then came the performance part. Oh yeah.... I was chosen to be part of the team becos I was able to sing..... Hahaha,. yeah Iam singer. Toilet singer. Da fella who conducted the trainig was a pretty good singer himself. He said I have big voice which can bring up da team. I said ok, lets give it a try. And well... Heehhe... During the performance, I was able to tarik the vocal. Which is pretty good.. Was pretty suprised and suprised most of da chicas in the office particularly da new PA. Yeah, she is a sweetie... Kekeke... ANyway... We were chosen to sing Queen's We Are The Champion. Wahlau! Of all da songs, this one was given to us. Damn hard to sing man. Most of us got it wrong except for me. Cos I know da song la, not becos Iam a bad singer, but partially credits also must give to my talent la! :P Well... I was assigned to take care of the tarik tarik part and da most difficult part oif the song. Well, made it thru with thunderous cheers from the crowd. Hahaha, this is what we aim to achieve :P

Anyway, the party ended 2 hrs later... And its time to go home....

Hahah, it was fun! :P

2 Comments:

  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger Yah Wen said…

    Did you bring cilipadi home and make sambal belacan?

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Reta said…

    can enter rockstar INXS liao.. =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home