Another day in Paradise... El Paradiso...
Whoaliao... I think my eyes bengkak liao. Feels kinda puffy and painful. But what the heck. For the benefit of everyone here(*Still got pepur read ka?) Kekekeke... Anyway it has been a terrible months for me. I was up to my neck in projects and I was exhausted. Looking forward the holidays me and my buddies have planned. But hor, KNN, I overheard there are a few big ones that is coming in soon. Hopefully its not from that dreaded company again. Its a pain doing their stuff. A big pain in the assss...
Well folks... things have been looking good these days. Except for me. KNN, my hair is very long till its very hard to keep. Darn, I hate long hair, but I love girls with long hair, looks very elegant and feminine... Definitely yummuy! But of course my choices of ladies has always been doubtful and well... Everyone has their own unique taste mah. You cant blame me for choosing a whale right? ;-) Whale anot, its my choice you bastards! :-P But one thing la, its very dependent on taste one. Korrect anot???
Kontinue later k? Wanan go away awhile. :-D
Well folks... things have been looking good these days. Except for me. KNN, my hair is very long till its very hard to keep. Darn, I hate long hair, but I love girls with long hair, looks very elegant and feminine... Definitely yummuy! But of course my choices of ladies has always been doubtful and well... Everyone has their own unique taste mah. You cant blame me for choosing a whale right? ;-) Whale anot, its my choice you bastards! :-P But one thing la, its very dependent on taste one. Korrect anot???
Kontinue later k? Wanan go away awhile. :-D


6 Comments:
At 12:15 AM,
Yah Wen said…
Okay.. you... obviously.... don't know what to post anymore... so just taruk... am I right?
At 8:44 PM,
Jeryc said…
Wait la... Kan anot? Me tired somemore ah Gwen keeps pestering me... So have to stop writin lor...
At 9:54 AM,
Anonymous said…
seng, i miss u..u dowan me liao ar..kaka...
At 12:08 PM,
Edwin said…
yeah-lor.. these days jerry got whale dun wan his friends liao.... :(
At 7:48 PM,
Anonymous said…
Oi who pestering u ar ? :P
At 10:52 PM,
Reta said…
who's the lucky chick?
some more say whale all.. *rolls eyes*
Post a Comment
<< Home