Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Iam a boring blogger...

Phew... Just came back from drinking... Well, not exactly drinking, more like err... wsating myself. But I still can write what.. SUmmore good english leh... Where got drunk fella write si beh ho liao english one... Korrect anot???

Anyway... It was well known that Iam a boring blogger. Why ah??? Well hor... I dont update my piece daily and maybe sometimes when I feel like it lor... But most of the time I just wait for people to get bored of me then I write something lor... Maybe my title should be " Iam a boring, pathetic, selfish, blogger " God knows why I blog ... Hahahaha....

BTW, I got a new phone to replace my Nokia 8250... Good phone ler this Nokia. Never once did it fail on me but recemtly, he seems to be kinda tired and not giving me good response. So I decided to get a new one... Actually this one seems more like a compulsive buy... Weiii.. The salesgirl gives half ball woh... Not forgetting the discount hor.... :D So got myself a Nokia 2600.. Basic phone with nothing, but making calls and sms. Good enough lar. Till phones start giving blowjob then I will consider spending thousand buying a phone. Till then, too bad lar, my budget stays less than RM500... No point ler buying phone so expensive but you dont use all the fucntions. Like the puny cameras on each phone. Tiu.. I want a cam, I get a cam. Not some pathetic-shoot-shit cam phone which is so gay... Ueekkks... But my buddies seems to like this kinda shit. Maybe he is shittier than me lar, but whatever it is, the whole is shitty and unfair... TIU! Anyway, you guys wanna take a look of the phone go search the net, thats what the Google is for... You spend so much on broadband but dont use Google or Yahoo, a bit waste right? Eventho its correct to say INTERNET IS FOR PORN.. :-P Iam sure most of you slitty eyes horny bastards have some extensive collection of porn from incest to beastility. Yeah man... Hahaha... Watched beastility once... Tiu... Laugh like shit... :D

Got another new toy too... Its the Alpine F-17T, three way component which consists of

6" woofer
5.25" mid bass
1" tweeter

All made by Vifa. Fell in love with the F-13M, but sadly its not in production anymore. So got his big brother, the 17T. Result yet to be known since this little bugger is very hard to run in. BUt hor.. Vifa drivers are really good ler. No joke one. BTW, dont ask me how much okay?

I pair it with my current head unit and bridge the Soundstream so the bridged channel are giving roughly about 350W to each side of the components, which is more than enough. I think Iam going mad liao... Hahaha... But it soudns a lot better, a whole lot better... But wait till it runs in lar....

Okay la peeps, gotta go sleep. Cya all...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger Yah Wen said…

    BOOORRRIIINNGGGGGGGGGGGGG~~~~

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dude,
    reading ur blogs ain't boring at all. im quite amused by ur f**kin language that would made me burst out with laughter! No kidding!Keep it up!!!!!!! =D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home