Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Love?

WTF is love lar??? Niama, these days seems to be a lot of people talking to me about love??? Not free lar.. WHere got time to think of this kinda thing. Siao meh.. NOt free ok!

Siao ginna.. Been there once, I dowan to be there again. Its horrifying... Just the mere thoughts of doing all those again seems to be very terrifying. A good question I wanna ask people...

Why cant a girl and a guy be frens???

Nothing wrong right??? Just frens, and no emotions involved. Just a normal platonic relationship. Good what??? KNN...

Only last week, my buddy told me,"Eh, time to focus on other things liao... Your car enough lar" I know he meant well.. BUt I kenot bring myself lar... Iam very malas thats all I know...

So folks.. Do not talk to me again about this kidna thing.. Okay ka???

Domo!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home