Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Too much free time...

Yeah, I have too much free time these days. Well, time is not something that is gonna wait for someone... As time goes by... Not much work mah, somemore damn hot with the current project damn tiu also.. But what to do, dont like it still have to do lor.. No do, no dough woh... Aih...

A rather hectic weekends. Need to see my doctor this Saturday morning in Rawang and then head over to PJ to service my car. Not my car actually.. But a promise is a promise. A man live by his promise. You break a promise, you break your principle. Simple as that... Then heading over to Carnauba AutoSpa to get some info for my frens in the Sentra N16 forum...

Its strange how people's fate can intervined and leaving you in the loop forever. Iam grateful for everything that I can get and everything that I have ever been thru. Built me a better man I say... But of course, nothing builds you better than mistakes to pepper your life along the way. Tho we may make one or two mistake, but take it as a life lesson. Life learning is forever... Hahahaa...

Okay folks... Looks like no one reads my blog these days.. Me also not very active. But dont give a shit la who reads. As long as I have a place to cuntplain, ok what.... Hahaha...

2 Comments:

  • At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    who say nobody read? :P

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger Edwin said…

    yeah lor.. who say!! oi!! oledi overdue.. pls UPDATE the damm blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home