Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Monday, August 21, 2006

Very sian hor these days...

Iam very sian.. So time for a new font. Yah. This new font totally rock like watching the paint dry on da wall. Yah.. This is renaissance, this is da revolution.. Yippeee... O'lame... :(

Anyway.. Life pretty sian these days. Just keluar money for my tyres and my car insurance. Damn, pretty broke and well, looks like my 3 meals a day had just shrunk to 2 meals per day and hello Oatmeals.. OH yeah, this sexy baby gonna be my companion for da rest of da week... But hey, I lost 5KG ya know just having these oatmeals for lunch... Hahaha.. Of course the usual morning nasi lemak still prevails. Hmmm, gotta cut down those lovely fatty food. :D

Some commercial first..

Hi guys
I got a pair of Alpine Component speakers for sale. It is the Alpine Type-S (SPS-171A) component speakers and it is the current version of Alpine Type S 6.5" 2 way component speakers. I have only used it for about 1 year plus, and it is still in great condition (no crazy SPL usage).
Reason for selling : Kena some Helix poison

I am selling it for Rm380 (neg), please do contact me if you are interested. You can either PM me, or give me a buzz @ 012-2057990.

Below is the URL that links to Alpine US to show that it is the current model:
http://www.alpine-usa.com/en/products/product.php?model=SPS-171A

Okay, break over liao.. Now lets get back to my usual kns rambling. I know no one read my blog. Got one also donch komen one. Dont worry, I dont practice censorship one. I allow all kinda language here. Why not? We are all grown up whut. You wanna curse, curse. Dont hold yourself from the pleasure of saying, Tiu Lei Lo Mo. Yah, soudns crude eh? Why not Englandnise it into, Throw Your Mother Anot??? Soudns better? Yeah baby...You see ah? I kenot write or say anything decent without including the word FUCK. Why not ? Everyone says it... Very good word and a good term tof effectively express your feelings. Its true one. You just say, Iam fuckin unhappy with you! There, the message is loud and clear. The impact is totally different too. You try and say this and this -> Iam unhappy with you, to your GF and see whut da reaction. Yah the usual boohoohoo will be there one, but trust me, the one with da word FUCKING works a lot better.. Oh dang, now the fonts are getting screwy. Hey, its looks fucking cool to be able to type with fuckin italic font! Gezzzz...... anyway, I cant get this dumbass thingamajig to back to its original state, guess i continue writing like thisn la, not that you kenot read. still can fuckin read what. red red can see angpow, hmm, and this reminds me of Red Red Wine. Yeap folks... Thats Reta to some of you folks. A lovely lass aint she? anyway, you guys noticed her name became black? Yeah certain things just cant be explained... Anyway...

Okay, I cant change da setting so you folks sendiri adjust la... big big also good mah, you all getting old liao, write small small you all mata sepet kenot see then fuckin blame me, no good la... anyway, old buddies, basketball buddies, leave some comments here la, so logn didnt see you all.. say something..... hehhe, okay, folks have a gfreat week ahead, and pardon muah blog, somnething screwy happening...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    knn... you high on drugs while posting ka? hehehehe

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Yah Wen said…

    Woi... whack aeroplane too much is it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home