Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Monday, October 23, 2006

Still Foncused

yEAH folks, 2 posts in a day.. Yeap. Not trying to break record, but well I just got off work and I guess I write something here la. Later you all say I no update. How can??? Korrect anot?

Anyway... It was rather smooth sailing all the way, and I was unable to get through a Malay fren of mine. Oh, but what da heck. Maybe tomoro I go visit him. Its Hari Raya tomoro. Holiday folks! Hehehe, but high chances I will be working leh. Good also can earn extra income.

Well... Honestly, Iam still confused with my life... But today... I got to know from a colleague that he went through the same predicament. At least it shows Iam a normal kid whut! Heheh.. Not bad hor.. :-D Anyway... Iam ok right now. But dont know about later. Maybe Iam just stressed out from working. Maybe.. I dont know. Hopefully it is, so can I take a long break. I needed one anyway. The other time, I went up to Damai Laut, I was bloody workign! I didnt really get to rest till late of night! Geezzz... SOmetimes it makes me wonder why the hell am I in the organising team instead of the relaxing team. But someone gotta do the dirty job and get good credits mah! Kekekeke...

Well folks, hope you enjoyed these two posts. Tara~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home