Fuiyoooo
Fuiyoooo... Its already another week and well, 2 more mths and its another year. Yeah, pretty boring man... BORING! Geezzz.. Well, life these days aint what it used to be. Honestly, my life is so messed up now, I dont whether Iam coming or going. Whichever it is, its not good. I dont know folks. Still messy I guess. My room is messy, my mind is messy, my car is messy. I think the only thats not messy is nothing! Ohhh... Damn sian with life. I dont know what Iam gonna do to myself. Really... Fren suggested I change my car, hmmm, but what car would be suitable for me la... Sighhhhh.....
Sian sian sian... Totally sian post... Hahhaa,
Well, this morning, I nearly kiss the curb, I dozed off while I was sleeping. How cool can it be, totally radical... Hmmm, btw, I think I found the car that I wanted... And here it is...

Pix from the net. Not mine. But I think it will be pretty similar.. Oh the power of the M50B25TU inline six.. Hhaha.. Glorious 180HP and 240Nm of torque with a near 50-50 weight distribution. Cant wait!
Sian sian sian... Totally sian post... Hahhaa,
Well, this morning, I nearly kiss the curb, I dozed off while I was sleeping. How cool can it be, totally radical... Hmmm, btw, I think I found the car that I wanted... And here it is...

Pix from the net. Not mine. But I think it will be pretty similar.. Oh the power of the M50B25TU inline six.. Hhaha.. Glorious 180HP and 240Nm of torque with a near 50-50 weight distribution. Cant wait!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home