Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Click!

I was watching this movie "Click"...

"A workaholic architect, who has been overlooking his family in favor of his career, comes across a universal remote that allows him to perform TiVo-like functions on his life, such as pausing events or fast-forwarding over them. When the remote begins creating its own memory and choosing what to fast-forward over, the man sees how much of his personal life has passed him by and realizes the importance of spending more time with his family."

Then this movie hit me! It hit me real hard... I mean, well.. Someway or another, it actually relates me to my life right now. Iam a damn workaholic, I work 12 hours a day, weekends and public holiday and I work so much that sometimes I missed lots of things in life! I cant really imagine if I ever have a family... Damn...

7 Comments:

  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger Alicia said…

    I love this movie alot.. and the eye candy, Kate Beckinsale.. she's damn pretty lah!

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Jeryc said…

    Hehhe, I think Adam Sandler purposely put her as the wife. He is trying to say, one day you will have a beautiful wife, and 2 beautiful kids. Would you waste it just because you are mad about your achievements???

    But I hate it when Sean Astin kiss Kate Beckinsale.. Hahhaa

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Alicia said…

    jeryc: hehe sean astin is not hensem lah :P

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger CFC said…

    Well, well. Time to get married now. Hee hee hee hee

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Jeryc said…

    Chow.. No la, dowan! Unless Alicia wanna marry me...Hahaha

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Jeryc said…

    Chow.. No la, dowan! Unless Alicia wanna marry me...Hahaha

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Alicia said…

    your gay lah!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home