Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Monday, January 22, 2007

Right....

Right. Things are looking good??? I dont know man, you tell me. Right???

Honestly, I have no idea. Hahehe, guess Iam still as blur as last time. Welll... Sometimes things may not work out to be something we would really want RIGHT?

So folks... Referring to my earlier post... I was thinking of getting a BMW, butttttttttt........ Luck was not on my side as the bitch of a car cost tonnes and tonnes of moolah to repair. Sigh... What does a young hot blooded have to do to drive the car of their dream??? You know, short of selling my butt to some Datins there are no ways for me to enjoy cars like those till maybe say later part of my life. But that would be too late to do anything as I would have a few kids, a lovely wife, a car and a house to pay for, which roughly translate to... Errmnmmm. Iam having nothing at all..

Oh well.. Folks... I have chosen a Sentra 1.8.. Not to say the car is bad or what... Just that you know, being hot and young once in a lifetime... Its your dream and your desire. Its not a need anymore, rather a want. A wanting to drive the Ultimate Driving Machine or in another term...

Ultimate Drain Money...

Yes folks. You read it right. A UDM...

Anyway.. I would be getting the Sentra from my fren maybe somewhere around March I think. Which is just right. So I can clear off my credit card bills and start anew... Hahahaha.. Talking about owing people money. I did owe a lot actually. Hope I can clear them up ASAP.

BTW... There is a new purchaser in my place which in my twisted opinions, looks like Christie Chung. Dont know why Iam attracted to girls like these. First its KPH and now her. Gezzzz.... She is not young and well.. She is a lot older than me. But its fat chance... So just move on la.. But she is really nice... Sometimes I wonder why I cant get the things that I want in my life. Arghhh... Life suck... :-(

2 Comments:

  • At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Neo,

    You getting Foo's car eh? Congrats. What he's getting then?

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger CFC said…

    Arhem Arhem. I want to test drive wif you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home