Arrghhhhhhhhh.....
Good day folks.. It has been a long time since I update this little page of mine. Yeah.. Time flies since my last update on the 4th of April. Anyway.. I was away for a month doing my On Job Training(OJT) in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I think I told you fellas I have switched companies right? I think so, but whatever it is... Iam now in a new company and no more in Klang...
I joined a concrete company as a Trainee Manager on 19th April and I will be under training for a year before being confirmed as an Asst. Area Manager. Anyway... Still a long way to go and Iam only under the 1st phase of training. Hahaa.. But a very big departure from my previous company. Well of course, one is a big corporation and the other is a big local company... Each to his own ya...
Anyway... I have been in KK for a month now, and man! Its truly an eye opening experience.
1) I have never been on a plane before, nothing fascinating.. Infact I find being on a plane is extremely boring and those pretty lasses dont keep my mind away from being bored, infact looking at their thick make up and fake smiles is enough is to make me puke. Nothing against them but just the reality of things biting tough on me at the moment. I dont like it for short... BTW, AirAsia is really funny... Hahaha.. Now I know my inflight meal in MAS cost me fucking RM400... :-D
2) I have never been to anywhere off Peninsular... Yeah folks, Iam a fucking toad under the coconut shell. Honestly I have never been anywhere other than on Peninsular. So being in Sabah is quite a blessing for me. Hahaha.. When I reached there, it was quite a culture shock to me! The people there are very friendly and the place is not as polluted as in KL. Eventho there are developments but they are not as bad as in KL. In KL, everything is like shit. Trust me... In KK.. No one gives a damn to traffic light and jams. Everyone is so patient and so forgiving. In KL, someone would have probably bashed your head in if you are cutting queue. But in KK... They ACTUALLY GIVE WAY! And no one horns at anything! Hahahaha. Its quite a place that I like. And well folks... I guess we should learn more from Sabah folks. But one thing that saddens me is the way the kids there lives. A very bad sight... Imagine kids at Std 1 age working as a waitress/waiter or running around asking everyone whether they want their shoe polished. My opinion is, kids in KL are too pampered and spoilt, kids in KK have to learn the hard way to make a living and earning something to feed themselves... Sigh...
3) The ladies... I find the ladies, especially the Kadazandusun ladies are very exotic and they actually have natural beauty... Not like the ladies we see in KL, with layers and layers of Dulux painted on their face. They actually have natural beauty and even w/o make up, they look very very beautiful... And with make up, it actually enhance their beauty even more... Hehehe...
Okay folks.. Its 5PM, I need to rest maybe I continue some other time... See ya folks!
I joined a concrete company as a Trainee Manager on 19th April and I will be under training for a year before being confirmed as an Asst. Area Manager. Anyway... Still a long way to go and Iam only under the 1st phase of training. Hahaa.. But a very big departure from my previous company. Well of course, one is a big corporation and the other is a big local company... Each to his own ya...
Anyway... I have been in KK for a month now, and man! Its truly an eye opening experience.
1) I have never been on a plane before, nothing fascinating.. Infact I find being on a plane is extremely boring and those pretty lasses dont keep my mind away from being bored, infact looking at their thick make up and fake smiles is enough is to make me puke. Nothing against them but just the reality of things biting tough on me at the moment. I dont like it for short... BTW, AirAsia is really funny... Hahaha.. Now I know my inflight meal in MAS cost me fucking RM400... :-D
2) I have never been to anywhere off Peninsular... Yeah folks, Iam a fucking toad under the coconut shell. Honestly I have never been anywhere other than on Peninsular. So being in Sabah is quite a blessing for me. Hahaha.. When I reached there, it was quite a culture shock to me! The people there are very friendly and the place is not as polluted as in KL. Eventho there are developments but they are not as bad as in KL. In KL, everything is like shit. Trust me... In KK.. No one gives a damn to traffic light and jams. Everyone is so patient and so forgiving. In KL, someone would have probably bashed your head in if you are cutting queue. But in KK... They ACTUALLY GIVE WAY! And no one horns at anything! Hahahaha. Its quite a place that I like. And well folks... I guess we should learn more from Sabah folks. But one thing that saddens me is the way the kids there lives. A very bad sight... Imagine kids at Std 1 age working as a waitress/waiter or running around asking everyone whether they want their shoe polished. My opinion is, kids in KL are too pampered and spoilt, kids in KK have to learn the hard way to make a living and earning something to feed themselves... Sigh...
3) The ladies... I find the ladies, especially the Kadazandusun ladies are very exotic and they actually have natural beauty... Not like the ladies we see in KL, with layers and layers of Dulux painted on their face. They actually have natural beauty and even w/o make up, they look very very beautiful... And with make up, it actually enhance their beauty even more... Hehehe...
Okay folks.. Its 5PM, I need to rest maybe I continue some other time... See ya folks!


3 Comments:
At 8:58 AM,
Alicia said…
sabah is cool.. it's developing.. did you eat alot of seafood? it's dang cheap and delicious (depending on the restaurant that you go for >> for high standard taste)
At 10:47 AM,
Jeryc said…
alicia...
i had seafood for nearly a mth i was there! I scared liao..
At 8:57 AM,
Alicia said…
jeryc : kekeke i don't think i'll get bored easily with the vast varieties and ... most importantly.. CHEAP!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home