Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Saturday, March 03, 2007

We built this city... On concrete!!!

Iam now listening to the song "We built this city " by Starship. An 80s band, and I seriously think you young punk wouldnt know who da fuck are they. Hahaha... Its a good song. Very semangat. Best listened to when wake up early in the morning especially on Sunday and Monday morning. But why concrete hor??? Cos its the current fad stuff that Iam into.. Ahaks!

Anyway, it has been a good week and a good month. CNY and all. I had a wonderful Valentine's Day and before you folks go on to think about how I celebrated my Valentine's, I gotta tell you it is just the most wonderful feeling ever! I spent it with about 30 guys and girls and I was shortlisted to the top 9 and well... Hahaha, it was sure a wonderful day. A beautiful day, tho marred by rain, but what da heck right?! Its such a wonderful feeling. Kekekee...

Then the very week after CNY, another call came and I was told, I was shortlisted again! WTF! Issit a dream? Issit my imagination running wild on Uphamol 650??? My God! Its unbeliavable... Hahahaa...

Well... I was shortlisted and was asked to tour a plant then an interview with a top man from the company. From what I gathered, I have been selected for the program and it is now up to the top man to make the decision whether I get or I do not get the job... Its such a wonderful feeling and I hope what I wished for comes true...

Hahahahahaa... :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home