Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Sunday, February 11, 2007

CNY liao???

Unashamedly, I post this...

Thank you in advance to all the angpows that you all will give me. I understand Iam old enough not to receive any, but its like Christmas. Seasons of giving. Thats right. Season of giving angpow to me... Danke! Danke!

Hehehee... Well folks, CNY is here again, gosh it felt like yesterday man

As usual, no new clothes and well... Ermmm, lots of thing I have not even started yet. Hahaha, been very busy with work la these days. Dont know why too many to cope with actually. Maybe Iam just popular with kids.

Last week, an email pops out asking some of us darn-good engineers to go to Thailand to do site check. Hahahaha... I escaped cos I dont have a passport, my Asst. Manager looked at me and I quickly turn away while ROTFLOL! Hahahahahaha I still rememeber the face of my Project Leader when he read the email. He hope he is not the one who needs to go there. But what da heck right. He could be the ONE whut.. Kui kui kui....

Okay folks, I need to go prepare for my assesment interview this Wednesday. See ya all... :D

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Got passport also must say no!

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger Jeryc said…

    If go Bangcock must say yes! Cos the GM at that side damn rockz! But other factor would depends on how big is da job is! Hahaha

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Alicia said…

    bangkok is cool lah.. shopping heaven..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home