Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Yeap.. I am leading a new life...

Oh well folks.. I made some changes to the blog, I threw away the archive. I dont feels like wasting more space leh.. Somemore not many folks read :-)

Anyway.. I will be going on an OJT for 2 mths in Sabah. So dont miss me ya!

It is strange to see how things can flow, one way or another things are bound to happen. :-)

3 Comments:

  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger Chen said…

    all the best :)
    Hope u enjoy yourself during your stays there ;)

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger CFC said…

    Which part of Sabah? Kota Kinabalu? SMS me, ya?

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger Jeryc said…

    dont know what happen folks,

    but i cant log into blogspot.com

    maybe i update my experience when i come back from kk yah... hehehehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home