Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What else can you ask for?

Well folks...

I have been neglecting this blog for an awful long time.

Busy busy busy with my new job and well folks.. I am no longer staying in KL. I have moved to KB to take up this job in KB. I sell lubes now, no. Not KY, but something of a similar concept where the friction will create more damage than good. LOL! Anyway... I think I am pretty lucky to get this job. It pays rather well and I get to travel every month. Hahaha... Yeah, I travel to KT and KTN every month. Stays there a few days of the month. My company have branches in each locations so I need to go to each offices to see how my team is doing. Pretty good stuff... Lots of new things to learn and lots of new things to see. To you folks who have never been to East Coast , get off your fat butt and come over here to see how are people here living... And no, we don't live on trees... Haha... I think a pretty common misconception is that EC MY is still pretty much covered in jungle.. Well partially true but not entirely true... For example, I am staying in clearing in the middle of the jungle in a housing estate. So you see, it is partially true the not entirely true.... Haha...

Anyway... I sold off the Cefiro and bought a Myvi. It is a tough choice as I love the Cefiro very much. Its pretty sad to let go of the car... I missed the power of the VQ30 and I miss the stability of the car on the highway, and I really miss cruising at 200KMH from KTN to Karak toll... Hahahaha... I am just joking, it takes lots of balls and effort to cruise at 200kmh for >100km distance... LOL!

Anyway, here is a pic of the car


A few more pics taken around KB... This is the Pantai Cahaya Bulan, The Beach Previously Known as Pantai Cinta Berahi... LOL


And folks... What you make of this? A chinese temple or a masjid? LOL...



It is a masjid where the design is based on a masjid in Yunnan, China. To think that a PAS ruled state would not have such things... LOL! Dun be amazed that KB has the largest Sleeping Buddha, Standing Buddha, and Sitting Buddha in MY. Will take more pics when I have the chance.. Till then, take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home