Have you ever....
Well, I know it sounds kinda depressing... But I don't think I can keep it within me.
It sounds kinda silly to a certain extent. I don't know... Maybe previous incidences led me to feel and believe this way...
Sometimes, I just wish that, I could just wake up from it all. Its just another bad dream and I know when the sun rises, it will be a good day. But it doesn't... The repetitiveness of it is killing me and it is very painful to know that slowly, you are being peeled off layer by layer, and knowing that you will be stark naked in a room full people... Laughing and jeering... At you...
I believe in karma. I believe what I am facing are the work of karma. I must have been very sinful in my previous life to be in such situation.
Will this ever ends? Maybe, I hope so... Cos I dunno how long I could take it anymore without bursting, Exploding and dying a fiery end.... Cos I know, it would be very hurtful and being me... The sentimental, it would be much tougher. Can I forget everything and start anew? Can I be just totally irresponsible and be reckless? Can I? Maybe... No one knows... Only me...
Life suck...
It sounds kinda silly to a certain extent. I don't know... Maybe previous incidences led me to feel and believe this way...
Sometimes, I just wish that, I could just wake up from it all. Its just another bad dream and I know when the sun rises, it will be a good day. But it doesn't... The repetitiveness of it is killing me and it is very painful to know that slowly, you are being peeled off layer by layer, and knowing that you will be stark naked in a room full people... Laughing and jeering... At you...
I believe in karma. I believe what I am facing are the work of karma. I must have been very sinful in my previous life to be in such situation.
Will this ever ends? Maybe, I hope so... Cos I dunno how long I could take it anymore without bursting, Exploding and dying a fiery end.... Cos I know, it would be very hurtful and being me... The sentimental, it would be much tougher. Can I forget everything and start anew? Can I be just totally irresponsible and be reckless? Can I? Maybe... No one knows... Only me...
Life suck...


1 Comments:
At 10:38 AM,
CFC said…
Hang in there, man.
Post a Comment
<< Home